Let me make it clear that my moving the recent good humor thread to private forums was not directed at you or your organization's actions.

We have all been around here for a long time, and feel comfortable getting funny and lose on these public forums. I have been attempting to contact our former membership as well as heros from the past to get them involved in DF and our future.

In some cases, our presence and comments here in the DF public forum are their first impression of KGB and our intentions, code, etc.

People could easily see this as immature and inappropriate, despite our knowledge of each other, our age, and maturity level.

I have therefore decided to move forward with considering UDA as a special and privileged ally. I want to begin talks with Dolmar who has provided contact information.

KGB is a 11 Year old organization that has gained much wisdom over 11 years in online gaming. We are mature and focused on the success of our mission and ideals.

I want to make sure our public face shows this, as well as offering our members and friends a chance to be open, funny, and honest.

I am today working on a special forum and designation for allies that have stuck it out as long as UDA.

More tomorrow.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter