The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar To our friends at UDA - 11/23/08 11:54 AM
Let me make it clear that my moving the recent good humor thread to private forums was not directed at you or your organization's actions.

We have all been around here for a long time, and feel comfortable getting funny and lose on these public forums. I have been attempting to contact our former membership as well as heros from the past to get them involved in DF and our future.

In some cases, our presence and comments here in the DF public forum are their first impression of KGB and our intentions, code, etc.

People could easily see this as immature and inappropriate, despite our knowledge of each other, our age, and maturity level.

I have therefore decided to move forward with considering UDA as a special and privileged ally. I want to begin talks with Dolmar who has provided contact information.

KGB is a 11 Year old organization that has gained much wisdom over 11 years in online gaming. We are mature and focused on the success of our mission and ideals.

I want to make sure our public face shows this, as well as offering our members and friends a chance to be open, funny, and honest.

I am today working on a special forum and designation for allies that have stuck it out as long as UDA.

More tomorrow.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/23/08 05:20 PM
I think having a private area where we can continue hanging out with our UDA brothers would be a great idea...
Posted By: dolmar Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/23/08 05:21 PM
Itz cool bud ill just come hang in your ventrillo sometimes to talk smack an drink your beer
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/23/08 08:05 PM
Quote:

Itz cool bud ill just come hang in your ventrillo sometimes to talk smack an drink your beer

There's always plenty of beer.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/24/08 04:40 AM
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/24/08 04:52 AM
Booo creepy foot doctor.

HOOOORAAAAYYYYYY BEEEER!
Posted By: dolmar Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/24/08 11:35 PM
Would ya rub my feet Donk?
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/24/08 11:37 PM
trying Crim. The patcher is giving me hell. Trying to reinstall DX10 right now.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/25/08 12:42 AM
Thanks dude.

And Donk, I need a...um...nm.
Posted By: dolmar Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/25/08 12:58 AM
Donk is a food doctor IRL. He has great hands for foot rubbin!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/25/08 01:00 AM
Quote:

Donk is a food doctor IRL. He has great hands for foot rubbin!

are you trying to say donks feet are good to eat?
Posted By: dolmar Re: To our friends at UDA - 11/25/08 01:40 AM
Nope im saying donk likes man feet.
© The KGB Oracle