Quote:

Hello,

This Email is directed to all KGB current and former members and guests. We have been following the development of Darkfall and it appears that the game is finally approaching release.

KGB has struggled for several years with current game releases. The lack of long term goals that WOW like games offer just was not enough to keep us playing. Many of us long for the open PVP and looting consequences of UO, and at the same time, need the global politics of Shadowbane that so many of remember. Darkfall offers these key elements and will be the first game to mix the best of UO and Shadowbane.

At KGB, we have been trying to rebuild a golden age organization that is poised to succeed in Darkfall and to rekindle the fellowship we once had. I would ask that any of our former members that this reaches, friends, and enemies alike that ever considered being a part of our 12 year history, that you stop by the KGB Oracle (www.the-kgb.com, oracle.the-kgb.com) and read up on our efforts. We need both serious and casual players. There will be PVP like you have not seen in years along with serious and organized crafting, city building, and resource management. Global politics, diplomacy, and the large scale stuff will be there like never before.

I have selected long time veteran Derid to service as High Chancellor (In game leader) for this effort. I will be making the biggest personal time commitment since UO and Shadowbane. Join us.

I believe that this game and our efforts are a last ditch effort to promote a real virtual world with both rewards and consequences. Without consequences, there is no risk, and without risk, there is no challenge, and without challenge, there is nothing. We want to promote and succeed in this world like we never have before. To do that we need all of you.

Stop in and join the conversation, read up on Darkfall and what it has to offer. This is the world we have all waited for! Don't miss your chance to make history.

In your service,

JetStar,
KGB High King

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter