I am applying for a job at a local real estate company and would like your guys' opinions on my cover letter.. Keep in mind this is only my first draft but I will be editing it tomorrow and submitting it so fast replies would be great

London Properties
6442 N. Maroa
Fresno, CA 93704

Dear Ms. Barbara Martin:

I am writing in response to the employment opportunities posted in the Fresno Bee last Sunday. The General Office and the Administrative Assistant positions both piqued my interest. I am a very fast-paced individual with outstanding computer skills. Being a fast-paced individual has taught me important organizational and time management skills. I take great pride in my consistent efficiency level, especially when working with computers. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a slew of other various computer programs such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop. On top of being highly motivated I also have customer service experience, and can type 90 words per minute with great accuracy. The only thing greater than my passion for computers is my love of working as a team to accomplish a goal.

I would be overjoyed to receive an interview for either position. I may be contacted at -1234567- or at -asdfasdfasdf.com-. Thank you for accepting and considering my application.

Yours sincerely,

*my signature goes here*

Alex Fong

Encl. résumé

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]