Quote:

Thanks Fleeting you know I have never thought about trying to bind anything to my wheel tilts before tbh. I really did not think a game would ever recognize that input.

The logitech mice come with a programme called set point, you bind your mouse buttons to keys in that then they work in the game. So in set point I set left mouse wheel tilt to button 1, right mouse wheel tilt to 2, side mouse button to 3, middle mouse button to 4.

That will just work in game then without you having to change anything.

I think you have to run setpoint as an administator if you have vista otherwise it won't work. I'm sure there will be similar type programmes whatever brand you have.

With using all the mouse buttons and the shift/alt modifiers I hardly have to use any key hotkeys. I normally bind Q and E to something too meaning I only use Q,E,Shift,Alt,Space, W,A,S,D and my mouse buttons. No hand movement needed at all and only very very minor finger movement.

Thumb moves between space and alt, little finger stays on shift so literally the only movement is Q to A with one finger, W and S with another finger and E to D with the final finger. Perfect for me because of my disability but I think it would work well for anyone who doesn't want to be streching for keys.