Quote:

OMFG!

This reminds me of that Battletech or Mechwarrior 2051 game or whatever it was - it was online, in beta stages, but was canceled in 2001. It was one of the coolest games EVER.

Dude, I am going to DL this when I get home. I can't believe I didn't read this thread sooner...(fuck, I'm also beta testing something and should probably be spending time on that too...also making plans to move to Austin, TX, AND working full time...wayyy too busy these days)

First off Crim, that mechwarrior game was the BOMB, it was awesome, I remember playing that beta too, and I wish it had never been cancelled, I was ranked Captain and I loved driving the lighter hit and run mechs against the big boys, I even remember dropping against Mace once, that was hilarious.

Secondly, Austin you say, funny how life works, I have another friend named Nathan who lives in Austin TX, who I sometimes go down there to visit with, Austins a cool town for sure, a lot of video game design is springing up around there, it's like the silicon valley of video gaming now

Third, I'd love to hook up with KGB in Exsteel, I go by Warfare call sign, I just started and am still in tutorial, but I'd love to scrap and scrimage. If you dont mind guests I'd join your TS or Vent just pm me the info here.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]