My PC video card has a VGA and a DVI connection. I have read sites where you leave your monitor connected to your VGA slot, and then get a DVI<--->HDMI cable and connect the HDMI end to the PS3 and the DVI end into the DVI slot on the video card. Now you've got video on your monitor, but no sound from PS3. So you take the red and white composite cables and route them to connect to your sub-woofer (in my case) and the yellow one into your computer - that's what I've read anyway.

Reports were that it came in pretty crisp, at around 720p, basically S-Video quality but not as good as HD (1080i or whatever). All of what I've wrote above is from what I've read and someone I know from Best Buy that did it with his PS3. If someone has actually tried something similar and it didn't work, I'd certainly like to know.

I think you guys are right about just getting the LCD TV for both computer and PS3... and then I could just turn channels, etc between them. However, that would mean waiting at least 6 months or more...Tangent--->no way that would fly with my fiance, as we're planning on moving (she wants to do LA for acting/stunts but I'm thinking of financial success and would rather go somewhere between Texas and Arizona, get a Master's, etc...if we went to LA I'd have to contract to Iraq or some place similar just to afford the lifestyle out there for her...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]