We had a great alliance when Sb first came out, we helped redemption build from the flames of their cities that cos left them. The time on treachery the alliances were good. We were just so new to the game and after the extended wait on the game fo shadowbane there just was not a bunch of KGB intrest initially. I only played during SB Treachery and for a short time. I think in our next game if we started out with majority of our player base in it and we've had so much planning we'll be quite a force to be reckoned with. Wow is a stain on KGB history there was alot of mistakes made, but I wouldn't say that we shit on the alliance, just a term I am using, the first alliance we had they weren't the right kind of people and their members were not all that great or mature. I am sure some were wonderful but an alliance to run pve raids doesn't compare to an alliance that will be your comrades and fight for your associations in the game. That is something that this game and others will hopefully have KGB Thriving in.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]