Oh I was mistaken then I thought you were asking for Tank Magery details, nvm that crap then you'r like me strait up tools of war kind of guy.

As for two handed the only weapon at the moment is Hammer and Scythe, the hammers got great damage and knock down but you'll definately miss not having a shield, there are very few hammer users that I've seen in Alliance Battle for Factions, not sure the spread in stand alone pvp. You would definately stand out in a fight as a hammer user, that would be the shizzle. You would need max weapon mods, max hammer, max elite armor, with the right runes and insignias to be sure.

I personally think from what you've said so far might be a Warrior Ranger, a Warrior Paragon, or a Warrior Dervish

But you would need Guild Wars Nightfall for the last two

The Paragon has Command and Motivational abilities and spear use for range

The Dervish has Whirlwind style attacks and different Godly Avatar transformations while using a Scythe

Show up in game and Look me up Crim I'll walk you through and I can be any where you are I have all games, and can hand out some gear of which I have plenty, it isn't max gear but for a starter toon you won't need much, and it still is better then most new players have.

I have several Warrior Mules so I got everything from hammers to axes to swords to daggers if you are interested in Assassins let me know as well.

All in all you wont find any player in the game with at least some kind of spells or spell like skills. Even assassins teleport and have hexs

Warfare Prime is my main.

Quick note Warrior Assassins from Factions aren't too shabby either I've known a few and they can be hard to deal with since their armor rating is high. I faced two W/A's tonight in AB dropped one and had trouble with the 2nd as my skills were recharging, luckily a buddy picked him off as I bounced off and went ranged.

Last edited by Drakiis; 09/13/07 06:48 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]