Drakiis,

If you are interested in the KGB, may I suggest that you focus not on any specific game, but instead, focus on the KGB itself.

Games come. Games go. The KGB endures. You say your self that you have encountered the KGB in many arenas, but never as an adversary. That, in itself, should tell you something.

For my part, I have served the KGB on many fronts. Some of those games were better than others, but in all, the game itself was less important that role I played to help further the interests of the KGB itself. That is the over all game I have played for almost 10 years now. 10 years, under the KGB banner. Where can you match THAT in the gaming world?

In my time, I have seen people come, and I have seen people go. The people who have the best time are those who play to serve. Those who decide that THEY are the star, who feel everyone is there to serve their goals, they fade quickly and are seldom missed, nor remembered, regardless of their skills.

The ones who stay, and serve, and fight, who sometimes fail, and who frequently succeed, those are the people who prosper in the KGB.

Perhaps the game you are looking for is not Darkfall, nor Age of Conan at all. Perhaps the game you are looking for is the KGB.

That is for you to decide.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council