There is research and studies done by 'experts' that show virtually everthing is bad for you, many of the studies end up being contridictory.

Not only is it impossible to live your life listening to them all but it would be no fun at all anyway.

I'm a rare steak man myself anyway, though for steaks my favourite way to cook them is hot pan, with some virgin olive oil, salt an pepper on the steak, stick some crushed galic and a sprig of rosmary in the pan and fry the steak for 2 1/2 mins, then turn the steak over, cook for 30 seconds then chuck in a few big chunks of butter, cook for a further 2 mins while spooning the butter over the steak. Fantastic.

I guess if that report is true chicken will be one of the biggest risks, its very difficult to cook chicken on the BBQ without it ending up black on the outside since the skin just cooks too quickly. We tend to do most of the cooking of the chicken in the oven first and just throw in on the BBQ for a few mins at the end, seems to work out best.