BECAUSE Dcengr is ruthless.
WYD = With Your Destiny
WYD Global is set in a unique epic story line about the war of the God’s and Humans in a medieval setting with 4 characters set out to find each own destiny.

Full 3D graphic game plays with low system requirements, 5 types of PK system, Free to play for life and a unique pet system where you can eventually ride your pets, such as wolf, bear, tigers, horses, unicorns, dragons, etc. as it level ups and help you get stronger.

Episode 1: Chaos World allows all players to enter a world engulfed in chaos created by the wrath of the gods and their infernal war with the human race. They were almost successful in wiping out all humanity but they have made a fatal mistake, they have under-estimated the basic human trait of survival. They thought that the human race would just die out. But they will be proven wrong. Will you be amongst those that will rise to challenge? Will you join the call of humanity? Will you take part in this epic journey to reach the ultimate human destiny?

Brace yourself for Episode 1: Chaos World.

Servers will be open for access starting June 15, 2007 at 9am GMT+8 (3am GMT-7 California, 11am GMT +1 London).

Interested join the fight of humanity and be a WYDIAN? Just sign up for your free WYD Global game account at http://www.wydglobal.com/. Closed beta testers need not re-register as they are automatically part of Episode 1: Chaos World. Be sure to check out the WYD Global homepage for all the latest game news, updates, and promos. See you all in the game!

Sucky though 300+ levels and point click movement

Last edited by Ripiv_Vipir; 06/09/07 07:24 PM.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.