heh Dunlop... I have been around... just not shooting for any top poster goals

Crim.. the answers were general in nature so that a computer could run statistics on them and catch the largest quantity of responders. As I expected I get some ppl like you, and others that say the exact opposite. Essay questions would not be feasible for the sample size I ma shooting for, and would be impossible for a computer to score.

As with all things taken to the general public, most ppl fit the profile, and are happy with the survey, a few think its OMG AWSOME and few like you are disappointed. About what my statistics training has taught me to expect of the general population.

Thanks for all that have answerd, but I need alot more! Only 105 answers as of this post. If you can spread the word on it I would appreciate that. I am going for a cross section of the general public at large, so do not worry about who you send it to in that respect. I have posted this on a medical forum, a coffee forum, 2 gaming forums, and an astronomy forum so far. I also have a couple ppl fwd'ing it to their email address books. I also passed it around my office at work.:)

Thanks!!

Vincent
My first sci-fi novel is out and its free details : http://losttalesofpower.com