My King;

This really is an unexpected honor, and I will do my utmost to live up to the confidense that you have entrusted me with.

Real life sometimes interferes with our wishes, and in my time in the KGB, I have been forced to take unexpected absences on occasion due to changes in jobs and residences. Sometimes, my departures have been abrupt, and my returns unexpected. But always, I have kept the KGB in my heart, and always, when circumstances have permitted, I have returned to find many of my old comrades, and met many new friends as well, but I always have returned to find the same KGB. Sometimes the KGB has been bruised and battered due to internal conflicts that perhaps are unavoidable when you have a collection of stong willed, highly competitive people, but I always find the honor of the KGB to be upheld.

I brood, sometimes, over comrades that have fallen away, but the KGB is more than any one individual, or any group of individuals. As long as we can continue to field people of quality, the KGB will never die. I hope to be able to support and defend the KGB, in my new position, or in whatever position Jetstar sees fit to assign me to in the future.

Long live the KGB.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council