The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/02/05 11:52 PM
Per Article III, Section I, Clause 1: "All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Senate of the Knights of Glory and Beer, which shall consist of prominent members chosen by the High King", I have decided to add long time KGB member Owain to the KGB Senate

Owain has been with us since nearly the beginning and will offer valuable insite to KGB via a historical perspective.

Please join me in welcoming Owain to the KGB Senate.
Posted By: StoneSiege Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 12:08 AM
Congrats!

StoneGiant
Welcome Senator Owain!

CONGRATULATIONS and Well Deserved!
Posted By: Chez Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 12:36 AM
Owain shouts :*DING*

/shout: GRATZ!
Posted By: Elph Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 12:45 AM
Congrats Owain!!
Posted By: Grif Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 01:30 AM
grats bro, well deserved
Posted By: Garal Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 02:29 AM
Gratz0rs!
Posted By: Rytz Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 02:36 AM
Congrats!
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 05:03 AM
Yay!
Posted By: Valentein Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 08:13 AM
Excellent choice for a Senator. Owain is KGB through and through.
Posted By: Fleeting Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/03/05 09:59 AM
congratulations Owain
Posted By: Binbs Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/04/05 06:43 AM
Congrats Owain. Senate can always use people with lots of life and game experience
Posted By: Owain Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/04/05 09:26 PM
My King;

This really is an unexpected honor, and I will do my utmost to live up to the confidense that you have entrusted me with.

Real life sometimes interferes with our wishes, and in my time in the KGB, I have been forced to take unexpected absences on occasion due to changes in jobs and residences. Sometimes, my departures have been abrupt, and my returns unexpected. But always, I have kept the KGB in my heart, and always, when circumstances have permitted, I have returned to find many of my old comrades, and met many new friends as well, but I always have returned to find the same KGB. Sometimes the KGB has been bruised and battered due to internal conflicts that perhaps are unavoidable when you have a collection of stong willed, highly competitive people, but I always find the honor of the KGB to be upheld.

I brood, sometimes, over comrades that have fallen away, but the KGB is more than any one individual, or any group of individuals. As long as we can continue to field people of quality, the KGB will never die. I hope to be able to support and defend the KGB, in my new position, or in whatever position Jetstar sees fit to assign me to in the future.

Long live the KGB.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/04/05 10:47 PM
Quote:

My King;

This really is an unexpected honor, and I will do my utmost to live up to the confidense that you have entrusted me with.

Real life sometimes interferes with our wishes, and in my time in the KGB, I have been forced to take unexpected absences on occasion due to changes in jobs and residences. Sometimes, my departures have been abrupt, and my returns unexpected. But always, I have kept the KGB in my heart, and always, when circumstances have permitted, I have returned to find many of my old comrades, and met many new friends as well, but I always have returned to find the same KGB. Sometimes the KGB has been bruised and battered due to internal conflicts that perhaps are unavoidable when you have a collection of stong willed, highly competitive people, but I always find the honor of the KGB to be upheld.

I brood, sometimes, over comrades that have fallen away, but the KGB is more than any one individual, or any group of individuals. As long as we can continue to field people of quality, the KGB will never die. I hope to be able to support and defend the KGB, in my new position, or in whatever position Jetstar sees fit to assign me to in the future.

Long live the KGB.

I also do sit and remember our friends from the past that have left us. I try every day to make this a better organization. I recently made what I consider to be a key change to the Constitution that should really help with our faction system. This was the complaint of many from the past.
Posted By: syev Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/07/05 07:07 PM
Quote:

...This really is an unexpected honor, and I...

If you were pushed down a flight of stairs, what would you fall against?

Your own will.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/07/05 10:03 PM
grats owain look forward to gaming with you
Posted By: Owain Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/07/05 11:37 PM
Quote:

Quote:

...This really is an unexpected honor, and I...

If you were pushed down a flight of stairs, what would you fall against?

Your own will.

???
grats
Posted By: Uber Re: KGB's Owain added to the KGB Senate - 12/08/05 09:19 PM
Grats owain! Dont forget to honor Uber some year.... I mean its been a few lol everyone gets a board BJ but uber lol Sensei is gonna put a foot in urrrr..... boooootaaaayyy heheheh jk Who is owain lolol ?? JK
© The KGB Oracle