Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'm a club coach for U-14 girls volleyball! Mini-spikers 4 the win! Lots of fun at this age. When they get older they get as cranky as 90 yr old women with dentures...

Heidi, it's a good thing you aren't an Egyptian, because you suck at building pyramids.

I used to build block houses with toys only to enjoy the sheer pleasure of smashing them down like GOOOZILLA!

Heidi, I know a god shrink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- cant have a pyramid without a big staircase.
she doesnt need a shrink, she just needs to take up a hobby... like baking me cookies