Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Zhou
Surprised you wrote that Tas. I'm still waiting on my e-mail response besides the generated bullshit that usually gets sent. Considering that I believe there are concierge tiers, I would of expected to get a response by now.

Yeah that is bullshit. I have been on the VIP tier since I backed, my early interactions with them as they switched from Kickstarter to there own website was really good. I actually got most times same day responses, but that was almost a year ago now. Their current customer service is average at best now and there have been mounting complaints. I just don't think they spent the money to staff up to properly deal with the bandwidth of requests so Citizens get the canned spam and then queue for an actual response from customer support.

In some ways its the old, well I have your money now, I don't need to service you anymore. I will just focus on trapping new consumers (Citizens). Basically, the honeymoon is long over if you backed early. The focus isn't on you anymore, its on new Citizens and keeping the hype train on the rails.

And Crowfall is only only what? 20-25 weeks in? lol.. How many weeks is SC now? I have an account as well and waiting but I'm gonna say I have a hunch CF will launch before SC.. lol