I was in the same boat Taxman in the early stages of Star Citizen. I spent about $5k in ships when there was LTI and unlimited trading of ship hulls and a robust grey market. Once CGI made the announcements about shutting down the gray markets (because CGI only wanted to make money off the title, how dare any of us profit off a virtual market), I sold all of my stock until I broke even and kept the rest of the hulls on two accounts.

I don't give CGI any more money because they don't need it and they have a laundry list to deliver on already. The last thing they need to do is make more promises to get more money. I ended up with a "Grand Admiral" and a "Rear Admiral" tag on my two accounts, but I don't post or read the community sections anymore because its totally pointless.

That might be my only point to you, if you plan on doing some naughty time in space and want to keep your main account clean (due to the way CGI is intending on instituting the POI and tracking to be account based), I would suggest you get yourself a second account and put a single snub fighter hull on it and park the account for bad guy actions and earn the rest of it's ships in game credits.

One White Knight Account, One Black Knight Account and One Dickhead to pilot them all...

I also know a guy who know's a guy who buys Space Weed by the ton. Meet me at the Southern Cross Cantina, planetside of Epsilon Sigma 4.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!