The KGB Oracle
Posted By: hydr Endeavor update... - 09/24/15 08:24 PM
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/286195/endeavor-pricing

Not one I'll be adding but pretty cool stuff!
Posted By: Instrument Re: Endeavor update... - 09/26/15 02:03 PM
Tuesday

"Hey guys! The subject says pretty much everything, but the Endeavor update is now going to happen on Tuesday. We want to work out a few more design items with the pod attachments, and so are going to take the weekend to make sure it's right. It'll mean a better announcement and design post in the end, although of course I want to see this darn ship revealed as much as anyone. It's worth the wait, though!"
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: Endeavor update... - 09/26/15 08:26 PM
The hospital variant is the one I've been waiting for (and even base science) throughout this entire year. I think they made it bigger than necessary and therefore more than I wanted to spend (melt) so now I have to decide if i want to melt into the Hope =/
Posted By: Instrument Re: Endeavor update... - 09/30/15 05:19 AM
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14972-Research-Unbound-The-MISC-Endeavor

not sure what option I want the most and for $1,080 I am not getting the set.
Thinking I may just get the base ship and get the modules in game

ps the Endeavor Master Set - LTI does not in fact give you all the options it just gives you 1 of each set so if you want to max out the farming setup(2x1 2x1) you would still need to buy an additional farm set (2x1)
Posted By: hydr Re: Endeavor update... - 09/30/15 02:06 PM
The options are pretty cool on that ship. I wonder how many ships can dock there? Or the hanger is just kind of instanced if you are out in the wild and people are choosing to spawn at your location. I wonder if it has a cap of how many people can be currently spawning until someone undocks and a slot is opened.

Cool stuff! Def nice for logistics and looking to be nice for making that bling too!
Posted By: Instrument Re: Endeavor update... - 09/30/15 09:32 PM
not in engine footage of Endeavor Olympic-Class - LTI
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Endeavor update... - 09/30/15 09:55 PM
Originally Posted By: Instrument
not in engine footage of Endeavor Olympic-Class - LTI

OMG I forgot about that movie.
Posted By: hydr Re: Endeavor update... - 09/30/15 10:42 PM
LOL!

btw check out the armor wips on the comm link, pretty awesome stuff!
Posted By: Laryagar Re: Endeavor update... - 10/02/15 05:50 AM
Sad to say, I will likely be getting one of these. I have not decided on which configuration though.
Posted By: hydr Re: Endeavor update... - 10/02/15 04:41 PM
They all look pretty awesome. I know people on the forum are asking for 4x2 layout but I think it might give it a little too much. Will have to wait and see how it goes in the test pu.
Posted By: Brommas Re: Endeavor update... - 10/02/15 09:57 PM
I melted my merchant man for the Hope class
Posted By: Laryagar Re: Endeavor update... - 10/03/15 02:29 AM
I will likely go for the Master class.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Endeavor update... - 10/03/15 09:49 AM
Today I went with a Hope Class + Modules for Discovery Class.

I really WANT the accelerator/telescope for discovery and tweaking weapons/engines. But if I would have popped for them I might as well have gone with the Master Class... (cha-ching) and would have the "weed farms in space" for free.

But figured that I would just EARN them in-game instead of paying out now. Need to save some $$ for what may be coming up for sale after the 10th @ CitizenCon.

Hell - I am already "High Admiral" into ships and very close to "Grand Admiral" (@$2500) so gonna have to chill a bit.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Endeavor update... - 10/03/15 05:54 PM
I was in the same boat Taxman in the early stages of Star Citizen. I spent about $5k in ships when there was LTI and unlimited trading of ship hulls and a robust grey market. Once CGI made the announcements about shutting down the gray markets (because CGI only wanted to make money off the title, how dare any of us profit off a virtual market), I sold all of my stock until I broke even and kept the rest of the hulls on two accounts.

I don't give CGI any more money because they don't need it and they have a laundry list to deliver on already. The last thing they need to do is make more promises to get more money. I ended up with a "Grand Admiral" and a "Rear Admiral" tag on my two accounts, but I don't post or read the community sections anymore because its totally pointless.

That might be my only point to you, if you plan on doing some naughty time in space and want to keep your main account clean (due to the way CGI is intending on instituting the POI and tracking to be account based), I would suggest you get yourself a second account and put a single snub fighter hull on it and park the account for bad guy actions and earn the rest of it's ships in game credits.

One White Knight Account, One Black Knight Account and One Dickhead to pilot them all...

I also know a guy who know's a guy who buys Space Weed by the ton. Meet me at the Southern Cross Cantina, planetside of Epsilon Sigma 4.

Posted By: Laryagar Re: Endeavor update... - 10/03/15 09:32 PM
I think I am already past the $2,500 mark in ships. Between the Hulls and the fleet and assorted extras, I think I did pass that mark.
Posted By: hydr Re: Endeavor update... - 10/05/15 12:43 PM
Cool ship

I think the only non combat ship I will get is the Reclaimer and stop by someone else's Endeavor when I need to tweak some mods.

Also those armor wips look sick can't wait to play around with that stuff and mix and match.

And looking forward to see what they announce at Citizen con.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Endeavor update... - 10/07/15 01:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
One White Knight Account, One Black Knight Account and One Dickhead to pilot them all...

I also know a guy who know's a guy who buys Space Weed by the ton. Meet me at the Southern Cross Cantina, planetside of Epsilon Sigma 4.

Is his name Cheech?... :-)

I will probably just stick with my White Knight hat unless it is neccesary to go dark for undercover or other fleet needs.

Definitely not going to "get them all"! :-)
Posted By: Taxman Re: Endeavor update... - 10/07/15 01:06 AM
Originally Posted By: hydr
Cool ship

I think the only non combat ship I will get is the Reclaimer and stop by someone else's Endeavor when I need to tweak some mods.

Also those armor wips look sick can't wait to play around with that stuff and mix and match.

The whole tweak/mod thing sounds very cool! People will always be willing to get that extra edge!

Originally Posted By: hydr

And looking forward to see what they announce at Citizen con.

Yea me too - I plan on watching the live feed on Saturday.
Posted By: Laryagar Re: Endeavor update... - 10/10/15 11:11 AM
Yes, I now own an Endeavor Master Set...sigh.
Posted By: Laryagar Re: Endeavor update... - 10/10/15 11:14 AM
What I would like is a set of luxury modules for the Endeavor...think of what you can do with that power plant with luxury accommodations.
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: Endeavor update... - 10/12/15 01:01 PM
Dropped my Carrack *wince* for a Hope-Class

Seems more reliable money-wise, and far more valuable to always have that giant target insured. Plus I know several folks who have Carracks
© The KGB Oracle