RDPS (Oracle)
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/194245

I wanted to talk a little bit about this build since this is what I have run the last couple times in GHA and explain the reasoning on the skills. I would love input from other RDPS that have done GHA.

Why Vit?
Mirror light is very useful in the second boss fight for clearing bleed. Also speeds up clearing trash.
Revive so the healer doesn't have to waste a point and speeds up run when people die.

Why Auramancy?
Thwart/Hearten is HUGE for increasing your dps. Cast this everytime the cooldown is up. Yes it is annoying, but you are a literal machine gun with endless arrows.
Health Lift. You are the buffer, if someone else has this you can drop it.
Meditate will keep you fighting unless you want to go through 40 pots a run.
Protective Wings is needed on Second boss and handy for the third. It makes GHA much easier.
Teleportation is always handy, I have run with and without but seems the most useful option for the available point.

Archery?
Endless Arrows and Charged Bolt are where your main DPS is going to come from .
Piercing shot is ok once you have bloodlust built up, but you lose all the bleed damage.
Concussive arrow is mainly there for trash, to much mana burn except when you are just trying to burn a boss down.
Intensity every time it is up and Deadeye when you can.

I am going to test Float in an upcoming run. Think it can be used on first, mini boss and last boss fights.