Originally Posted By: Goriom
I wonder if at this point it might be better to start funneling mats at healers and tanks and have them craft with vocation potions to level even quicker. Some of the best xp can be from making hereafter stones, so we would just need to give them a ton of stone

Part of the problem at least early on was that individuals saying they were Tanks or Healers and not in tank or healer specs/gear and when it comes to go do a Dungeon the entire group gets shit dicked.

This is the part where you better have two or three in "Class" builds with gear that don't require you to change out any of the three channels only the skill mix in the 3 "Class" channels and a second and/or third alt toon built for the other realities of dungeon crawling and en-mass PvP who can than be geared out for their two or three spec builds.

It all comes down to doing your part and stop with the umpteen DPS builds looking to be carried by the rest of KGB at the end game. We all want to rape face and blow kids up. We can't all be solo gank DPS builds or support DPS builds that require a tank and a healer.

Some people are going to have to accept either we assign some main healers and tanks and the ENTIRE Clan starts feeding them mats/gear and group time or we just continue down this path of LF Healer/Tank almost every time we want to do something. This was actually a topic discussed during our meetings before live launch and we talked extensively about class synergy, stacked grouping, and the need for several individuals to play "Trinity Base Classes". Now most of us are at the end game and we don't have any of the class synergy or stacking required to do much more than run around and pew-pew en-mass.

I know the above statements don't apply to everyone. There are plenty of individuals in this Clan making personal sacrifices of there play time for the betterment of the entire Clan. The last thing I will say on this matter is that this game is a major Marathon, not a month long sprint to the finish line.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!