I got the arena plugin up and running today. I also figured out how to reload plugins without having to restart the server, so little tweaks to the settings we need to make here and there will no longer require a server restart.

In addition, I've been working on the Safezone a little bit more:

I installed a giant ass metal wall around the area, and put up towers to locate a few of the borders. This should be sufficient for anyone to understand the borders of this area.

It is my hopes that this safezone will become a trading hub for the server, a place for new members to the server to get started in relative peace, a place for the few people here that prefer building to fighting a place to do their thing, and also a place for everyone to fallback to rebuild if life in the wastelands kicks you down into the gutter.

I also rebuilt the Shantytown Arena. Starting tomorrow, the doors to the arena will be left open. This is the only place in the safezone where pvp between KGB members and friends of the clan is allowed in the safezone. The purpose of this small arena is to give you guys a place to battle it out, in a more traditional deathmatch environment ,and to spice things up, without the need of admin interference. It'll be up to you guys to supply your own weapons of choice and ammo though.