So, for Planetside 2 I've been helping run an outfit known as BJTC on Waterson (bjtc.enjin.com)

We've branched into several other games including BF4, but more importantly we are looking to the stars.

The vast majority of our active membership is pledged to Star Citizen and we can't wait to get into the dogfighting module and the game proper upon release. Most of them haven't decided exactly what they want to do within the game, though. We have felt out and been felt out by several other SC groups to merge into some sort of uberbeast of LTI ships and whatnot.

I'm curious what you all as my fellow KGBers are hoping to do within the SC world, and find out if bringing BJTC and associates into the KGB fold for SC might not be a good idea for all involved.

I'm rocking a Super Hornet and a Freelancer. I believe we have an Idris or two, a few Connies, a ton of Origin 300i series, probably a half dozen Super Hornets and other miscellaneous stuff I never bother to remember.

TL;DR: where does KGB hope to go within the world of Star Citizen, and, depending on how both sides feel, would a merger or alliance of sorts be a good thing to consider?

(If it becomes a closed faction, I will of course fly the KGB colors)

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly