The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Bringing in some others - 11/06/13 02:39 PM
So, for Planetside 2 I've been helping run an outfit known as BJTC on Waterson (bjtc.enjin.com)

We've branched into several other games including BF4, but more importantly we are looking to the stars.

The vast majority of our active membership is pledged to Star Citizen and we can't wait to get into the dogfighting module and the game proper upon release. Most of them haven't decided exactly what they want to do within the game, though. We have felt out and been felt out by several other SC groups to merge into some sort of uberbeast of LTI ships and whatnot.

I'm curious what you all as my fellow KGBers are hoping to do within the SC world, and find out if bringing BJTC and associates into the KGB fold for SC might not be a good idea for all involved.

I'm rocking a Super Hornet and a Freelancer. I believe we have an Idris or two, a few Connies, a ton of Origin 300i series, probably a half dozen Super Hornets and other miscellaneous stuff I never bother to remember.

TL;DR: where does KGB hope to go within the world of Star Citizen, and, depending on how both sides feel, would a merger or alliance of sorts be a good thing to consider?

(If it becomes a closed faction, I will of course fly the KGB colors)
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: Bringing in some others - 11/20/13 02:51 PM
Bump for attention

-

Also, does anyone have a Caterpillar? They look useful, but out of my price range!
Posted By: Zhou Re: Bringing in some others - 12/11/13 01:53 AM
Just noticed this post. It is still early in the game as Alpha goes on and we get closer to beta things will get sorted out on the structure.

Friends are always welcome. As far as the guild purpose its too early to clearly state our objective. There are too many questions needed to be answered.

We have too little info on the limitations and restrictions of what can be done within the SC universe and the affects a guild suffers by certain choices.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bringing in some others - 12/11/13 01:56 AM
We are going to start putting together on presence in conceptual forum here very soon. Stay tuned.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Bringing in some others - 12/24/13 10:13 PM
I will be reactivating with KGB for this game, and possibly bringing others with, especially if this game goes big, and KGB can maintain a active player base.

Expect a Stealth/Recon Orientation for Tracking and ECM tactics.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Bringing in some others - 12/26/13 07:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I will be reactivating with KGB for this game, and possibly bringing others with, especially if this game goes big, and KGB can maintain a active player base.

Expect a Stealth/Recon Orientation for Tracking and ECM tactics.

- The Forsaken
Posted By: Zhou Re: Bringing in some others - 12/27/13 04:47 AM
I sure hope members will enjoy and plan on playing for many years to come. The way the game looks so far and the ships I currently hold I'll be around for several years.
© The KGB Oracle