Originally Posted By: Sini
It isn't just one life. You have to also consider mother.

Quote:
For example, would you volunteer to live in misery and poverty, give up ability to work, give up educational opportunities? Why not? This is not unlike what you are asking from single women when you deny abortions.

I know 4 women that I went to high school with that had children at 16 & 17 years old. One of them was on the verge of being homeless. Three of those 4 are doing above average they had went to college and have a very good life for themselves. The 4th one married a farmer, and lives an average life. Considering how much of a DIRE situation they were in in their teens. To think people tighten their belts and toughen up. Damn them for choosing life!

Quote:
Start talking about how to make women not want/need to have abortions (e.g. sex ed, social support) maybe you will be taken seriously when you also bring up abortions. As such, it is easy to make ideological statements when you have no skin in the game.

Your right, no skin off my ass. I wouldn't have to live with the fact I had a living being killed.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 06/13/13 02:08 PM.