Originally Posted By: Arkh
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Lifes hard=kill yourself

Now that's some progressive logic. I guess when you're not a fetus and old enough to decide for yourself that it's better to live. Rather than having someone else decide that your life will be to hard and death would be far better than life. If progressives followed their own logic the world population wouldn't be where it is.

Oh no, I have to work hard in order to get something... WHY LIVE! Silly progressive, LIFE is always worth living!

Until a baby has developed a brain, it is just a tumor in a woman uterus.
And there's a big difference between suicide and never being born: in one case you can't regret anything. Are you against masturbation also? Or do you harvest all your semen and give it to some sperm bank as to not waste potential lives?

But it's a tumor that is growing into life, putting it that way. Sperm is just a seed that can only produce life when a female egg is fertilized. It's like having half the recipe to make something. Or to put it this way, If an atom were missing protons,neutron or electrons it wouldn't be an atom anymore. So As long as my seed doesn't fertilize and egg it's isn't growing a living being.

Just so you all know, I think a woman that was raped and wanted an abortion is up to her. However in saying that I think there's a certain amount of time to get it done. I DO NOT support late term abortions PERIOD! Only in very dire life threatening need should that EVER be done.