Gang,

Lets face it, our former glory days are O V E R. The most significant PVP patch to date and I am the only one from KGB that has tested it???? I request that we launch DFUW as open faction. Unless many more than I anticipate are planning to launch that I don't know about?? The latest PVP patch is AWESOME!!! We had an hour long fight with Vamp last night and it ROCKED! As usual it was me and the OTG gang.

I grow VERY VERY tired of being the only KGB clan member on beta day after day. Either bump me into a leadership position for time earned and spent OR make it open faction so I can join OTG before I die from loneliness. I am fully chat based so logging in alone and having no one in clan to talk to or play with just flat out sucks.

I am out of the country for 2 weeks. Hopefully we get our shit together enough for launch. IF we launch closed faction and I come back in 2 weeks and log in and day after day it is just me I will ask permission to join OTG for the duration of DFUW.

Just a heads up so there are no surprises. If you are upset by this kiss my ass. You guys are AWOL and I haven't seen a KGB'er in beta in 2 weeks. Not one of you has tested the PVP patch. Go fuck a duck. Im mad!!

Uber

PS. Free computers are on hold until morale improves.