Greetings,

I am looking for a sponsor for the DF:UW game. I am in the beta and have completed the tutorial. I am alos off the next 2 weeks or so and plan to invest in some hevy gaming time now that the game is stable.

In any case, I am in my late 30's and plan to play mostly in the evenings and weekends. I have a headset and I don't mind using ventrilo and whatnot. In terms of gaming experience, I have been MMORPGing since Asherons Call -- Darktide, bsby!. I have also played DAOC, and most recently Shadowbane. I have been following DF for years, but the grind in the first game really turned me off. In terms of play-style, I am happy doing whatever the guild needs. I am happy farming, gathering mats, crafting and participating in PvP. I am also happy building whatever spec build the guild feels is appropriate.

I am looking for a guild with some staying power and I know of your guild via reputation from SB. In fact, the recruit video with the Shadowbane Theme Music brought a tear to the eye! In SB, my guild was known as the Masquers (they kind of faded away towards the end...)

In any case, let me know what I can do to expedite this process. MMO's are more fun when you have a group of buddies to hang with!

Regards,
ZP