I have no idea how this guy was able to keep his job. Mr. Boehner is very, very bad at it. The current congress highlights include tanking the US credit rating, passing the least bills of any congress by a wide margin, and having an approval rating hovering around Hitler's. His undisclosed spending cuts sound a lot like the undisclosed closing of tax loopholes of the last election cycle. While most can agree with these on principle, saying the devil's in the detail is an understatement.

While I agree with the premise, I find the article to be lacking. It is a data-less endorsement of supply-side economics (trickle-down). Common sense dictates that a period of dismal job creation coinciding with historically low top-marginal tax rates should debunk this theory. Intellectually, the Congressional Research Service did debunk this, but was quickly censored by Mr. Boehner's congress. Further, the nuanced analysis of the Democrats as "the party of evil" seems a bit...vacuous. But yea, Mr. Boehner is not good at his job.