The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Anonymous Modru's...a DAD! - 07/15/10 09:44 AM
At 2:23 am, July 15th, 2010, Kiera Nadine-Elizabeth Lamson was born via C-Section. Immediately after seeing her dad's (Modru) face, she cried. 7 lbs, 12 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long. Healthy and friggin gorgeous. Just wanted to give all you folks an update; I'm happy as hell. Life is good, freinds. Life is good.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/15/10 12:36 PM
Grats, Take care of that lil girl... no doubt she will have you wrapped around her little fingers.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 04:41 AM
that was the first thing she did was cry when she saw him, which pretty much says, Daddy give me 20 Bucks. wink
Posted By: JetStar Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 05:13 AM
Congratulations!!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 05:22 AM
Grats Modru! laugh

Now just wait until those hourly midnight feedings come and report back how beautiful she is then! wink

Both my son's (now age 11 and 9) had Colic and about 3-4 months into we both were crying ready to throw them out the window! Colic which if you check into could be about any fucking thing out there and doctors just LOVE to use that word when they don't know what the fuck is wrong,

Best of luck and get the rest now cause it NEVER ends after this.. Daddy this, Daddy that laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 05:34 AM
She's already got me wrapped around each finger of hers...and as far as the colic deal, we're good i think lol. She's cried so far when she was cold and after she pooped out some tar. Tar that I dutifully cleaned up, thinking "i should bottle this and sell it to roofers".
Posted By: Grizo Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 05:41 AM
gratz!
Posted By: Prism Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 06:02 AM
Woot Grats Bro !!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 01:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Modru
She's already got me wrapped around each finger of hers...and as far as the colic deal, we're good i think lol. She's cried so far when she was cold and after she pooped out some tar. Tar that I dutifully cleaned up, thinking "i should bottle this and sell it to roofers".

LOL Roofers laugh

Just wait.. it changes, that tar, to something far worse (lol)

Best of luck again bro and grats it's a life changer and totally for the good regardless of ALL the bad you may endure over the years. Parenting is like the Army -- it's not just a job it's an adventure!
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 05:17 PM
congrats both my boys where 7lb 4 oz and 7 lbs. 21 1/2 in long lol tar shit on boys omg is bad.. i was afraid i was going to hurt them it got stuck to there balls frown
Posted By: John Tarcalius Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/16/10 08:12 PM
Congrats!!! Enjoy her while she's young, because before you know it and she'll be a teenager and you'll be watching the boys circling the neighborhood, she'll be saying "but I need new shoes to go with this outfit, and this cell phone is the wrong color, everyone's doing this to their hair, why can't I have the car ...etc...etc....lol

The good things will out weigh the ulcer and balding that will occur. enjoy!
Posted By: shalron Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/17/10 04:36 AM
GRATS DUDE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/17/10 06:20 PM
grats
Posted By: Valaria Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/18/10 11:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike

LOL Roofers laugh

Best of luck again bro and grats it's a life changer and totally for the good regardless of ALL the bad you may endure over the years. Parenting is like the Army -- it's not just a job it's an adventure!

lol its way worse if they are bottle fed with formula... if you do the breast it is not that bad at all. Oh and less stains!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/19/10 12:47 AM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Ictinike

LOL Roofers laugh

lol its way worse if they are bottle fed with formula... if you do the breast it is not that bad at all. Oh and less stains!

Amen sista.. Our first the wife tried to breast feed and did so for a few months but due to complications we had to go on some special formula. Holy fucking night and day that was!

Sure, my oldest slept all night (with added cereal) but if shit were gold we parents would have been millionaires. Amazing what can come from a 10lb kid in the middle of night..

Have fun and enjoy it because even through all the crap, crying and sleepless nights it's totally worth it until they can voice their opinions; then it just goes back to more crap but this time from their mouths instead of asses!

laugh
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/19/10 05:42 AM
zZzzZzzZZz

Oh sorry I forgot this was a baby thread. wink
Posted By: Valaria Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/19/10 11:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
zZzzZzzZZz

Oh sorry I forgot this was a baby thread. wink

hehe drakiis...

oh Modru... keep your daughter well hidden from Drak... but inform her well of his dirty old man in the candy van tactics
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/21/10 04:09 PM
We want pics!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/21/10 04:22 PM
Originally Posted By: ZhenYu Omega
We want pics!

Of baby poo?!?!?! Wow, what a sicko!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Modru's...a DAD! - 07/21/10 04:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: ZhenYu Omega
We want pics!

Of baby poo?!?!?! Wow, what a sicko!

EWWW Zhen!