KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

...The reason why the middle east is such a big deal is that if Israel keeps stirring shit in the region sooner or later the conflict is going to be thrown out of proportions, after all we're talking about radical religious figures, here. ...

I don't think it's Israel that is stirring up the shit. If no one were to screw with Israel, they wouldn't be messing with anyone else. As it is, what is Israel to do when these dickheads insist on firing rockets into their population centers indiscriminately? Just bend over and take it?

Nah, they have to slam these clowns, and slam them hard each and every time.

The Iranians would have to be nuts (but who say's they aren't?) to nuke Israel, however. The Israelies have about 100 nukes in their inventory, and if they get nuked first, they'll go after Tehran and every other major city in Iran, and won't give a shit about the holy significance of their targets.

That is indeed a worry, but it is not one that the Israelies have control over. It is entirely in the hands of the nut jobs in Iran.

Not very encouraging, is it?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #9772 07/27/06 11:45 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Here's a few interesting reads...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5217176.stm
Article on UN forces being hit.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/federation/feature/?id=110008672
Wall Street Journal Opinion article speaking on the topic of why their can't be a cease fire.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518,428447,00.html
Israel's Foreign Minister speaks out, "We done gotta kill dem bastards but also strengthen the Lebanese govenment so they can cantrol their interal problems in the future." -More of a summary than an actual quote, fyi.

(And yes Elph, don't click any of these links, they all actually lead to soft core animal pr0n.)

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Raekwon #9773 07/28/06 05:27 AM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

(And yes Elph, don't click any of these links, they all actually lead to soft core animal pr0n.)

That actually made me laugh out loud.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Owain #9774 07/28/06 11:00 AM
Hehehe...

Well Owain, the way you think is exactly the way people in Israel and Palestinians think about each other. History is made not from the truth but from the "winner" stand point. News in one country always has been a vehicle to stir the perception of their people to support their government action. So the perception of the people from both side is really bias, from chidhood they have been taught to hate each other. My point of view is the war that has been going on between them is ridiculous and unbelievable.

I have seen many news from many sources about the war and what happend before. All of them are missleading IMHO. Try to look from other stand point.

You want to know the truth? Try to live with Israely who is in fear of the rockets and suicide bomb. Try to live with Palestinians who has to go to Israel to work.... Only with naked eyes we will see the truth...

As for poor country around the Israel...well, again military related to the economic power. You don't want your enemy to become rich and buy the new squadron of Sukhoi. Economic war can not bee seen by most people because it doesnt use rockets and bullets. They basically act like a Credit Card and tight you up with huge amount of debt. After you in debt then your purchase power would be very limited. In this situation you can control the country...you don't want the country to be rich but not too poor as well.

Millions have been pour to Palestinian u say? I give you an example. I am Country X. I say to the world I "give" countrry Y $1 million of economic aid (it basically a LOAN) for 15 years with 5% interest annually. In truth I told country Y that I would build Power Plant for them for $1 million BUT all the contractor, raw materials and the work force has to come from my country. In desperetly neeed of electricity country Y accept the deal. Now I build the power plant with money, raw materials, work force, etc coming from my own countrty. So basically the money never leave country X. When its done, I basically have feed my domestic economy with my own money but in return I will have guarantee payment from country Y each year. Pretty neat eh? Now with all coming from my country I can set the live of the power plan for 5 years only without they know it.
So after 5 years the power plan die, I could come again with another loan and the same deal or I just let it die and create them $1 million of LOAN that criple their economic instead boosting it. I have plenty of scenario at my disposal now...

Again i just give you an example of the war without the rockets and bullets.
Thats where the real war is.... but the result are the same, always the innocent who get hit first....

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Chivas #9775 07/29/06 07:38 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

Try to live with Palestinians who has to go to Israel to work

Maybe the Palestinians should stop blowing up Israelies, then. Or maybe the Palestinians should develop their own country and work there instead of being dependant upon Israel, who they keep insisting on blowing up.

There was nothing in that area before the Jewish people came there and developed it and made it a modern democracy in Israel. There was nothing in Gaza before, and it is still as big a shit hole now as it was before. If they spent 1% as much effort on developing their own country as they did trying to destroy Israel, they wouldn't be half bad off.

The Palestinians need to quit blaming the Jews for their problems.

I have no tolerance for murderous terrorist rat bastards.

Fuck 'em.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #9776 07/29/06 01:15 PM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Lol now See raek..I would actually click those links if i was intgrested to read abotu that shit because you at least gave a description on what the links are

Elph #9777 07/29/06 06:28 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
...I explained the Age of Conan links but you wouldn't click on them, Elph!

I'm never going to let you live down your failure of link clickage!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #9778 07/29/06 06:50 PM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
LOL Crim i am sure a quick flash of some breasts or something you'd forgive me

Elph #9779 07/29/06 07:02 PM