KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Rep. Jason Chaffetz

Quote:
Representative for Utah's 3rd congressional district, serving since 2009. He is a member of the Republican Party.

"Short time ago The President issued administration policy statement saying that he would veto cut, cap and balance."

Quote:
Plus, where did Obama said "on national TV that he won't even read it [budget compromise bill] just veto" ?

Maybe I don't understand Cut Cap and Balance bill, so please explain to me how is it budget compromise bill?

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
"Cut, Cap and Balance" was the proposed bill from the right for establishing some rules regarding government debt while increasing the debt ceiling back in August, and what Wolfgang was referring to when he said that B.O. said he would "veto it without reading it." I think.

As to it being said on national television, I have no idea.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
My understanding of "Cut, Cap and Balance" that it was attempt to amend constitution without super majority. Obviously, Obama would and should veto such bill. He would certainly read it or have it explained to him, and it certainly not a budget bill in any definition of budgeting.

Still, Wolfgang's point was that Obama was not willing to compromise as a matter of principle, when exactly opposite is/was the case.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
So where's the President's proposed balanced budget? Since the little retards in Congress can't seem to do it? A leader is supposed to lead, if his subordinates can't get it done he's to step in and get it done. I thought that's what a leader is supposed to do! Apparently Obama missed the class on definition of a leader!

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Obama's commitment to bi-partisanship is really puzzling, especially when clowns on the right are outright hostile and do everything possible to be party of "No!".

Still, budget bills have to originate in Congress. It isn't Obama's job to write them, actually exactly opposite is the case - he is not allowed to initiate spending bills.

Are you familiar with separation of executive and legislative branches of the government?

Last edited by sinij; 01/08/12 04:17 PM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Obama's commitment to bi-partisanship is really puzzling, especially when clowns on the right are outright hostile and do everything possible to be party of "No!".

Still, budget bills have to originate in Congress. It isn't Obama's job to write them, actually exactly opposite is the case - he is not allowed to initiate spending bills.

Are you familiar with separation of executive and legislative branches of the government?

He doesn't have to write them, bring in the leaders of both parties and compromise... is that to much? The left doesn't want to compromise neither does the right. But a leader finds a compromise, that's what leaders do! Is their a law against that too?

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Show me Obama's compromise. As I recall, he said he would veto whatever the right voted on and they ended up passing exactly what Mr. Compromise wanted. Is that what you call a compromise, giving B.O. what he wants like a spoiled child yelling in the candy store?

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
facepalm

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Slap your head all you want, but once again you've been asked for something specific and you refuse to participate.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am not going to dignify your question with an answer because:

a) this has nothing to do with a thread's original topic and I am tired of changing subjects more often than flipping channels during commercials. If you want my answer put some work into it and start new thread and formulate coherent opinion.

b) your assertion that Obama is acting partisan, when he is taking heat from his own party about bipartisanship, is laughable.

c) you are not looking to get informed, rather waiting for "gotcha" moment you can focus on

d) answering your question in comprehensive manner is a lot of work

Last edited by sinij; 01/08/12 09:17 PM.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard