KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,881 Trump card
1,340,077 Picture Thread
478,435 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
I guess you can get away from being a greedy book cooking whore if you're a democrat/liberal.

You can straight go fuck yourself. Don't even come with that shit. Its about Power, ya ignorant red neck. It's not about what side of the fence you are on, its about how much Power and Stroke you have to afford you the protection to get away with crap like this.

So every Wall Street, Investment Bank, Insurance Company, Automobile Industry, CEO/CFO and President of the Board of Directors, ect, ect, ect, must as well be a liberal democrat with that kind of generalized statement.

Face it. The GOP is going to get utterly smoked in the 2012 National Election cycle, and more then likely swept back in the 2013 State Election cycle.

I have a hanky with your name on it come Nov. 2012.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I guess you can get away from being a greedy book cooking whore if you're a democrat/liberal.

You could, but it is much easier if you are a republican/conservative.

Like Koch brothers.

Quote:
Koch industries, the second largest privately-held company in the US, is an oil refining, chemical, paper products and financial services company with revenues of a $100bn a year. Virtually every American household has some Koch product - from paper towels and lumber, to Stainmaster carpet and Lycra in sports clothes, to gasoline for cars. The Koch’s political philosophy of rolling back environmental and financial regulations is also beneficial to their business interests.

Plus they bankroll a lot of right wing astroturfing, Tea Party among one of their better known projects.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

You can straight go fuck yourself. Don't even come with that shit. Its about Power, ya ignorant red neck. It's not about what side of the fence you are on, its about how much Power and Stroke you have to afford you the protection to get away with crap like this.

So every Wall Street, Investment Bank, Insurance Company, Automobile Industry, CEO/CFO and President of the Board of Directors, ect, ect, ect, must as well be a liberal democrat with that kind of generalized statement.

Face it. The GOP is going to get utterly smoked in the 2012 National Election cycle, and more then likely swept back in the 2013 State Election cycle.

I have a hanky with your name on it come Nov. 2012.

I really don't give a shit if the GOP loses, we're fucked either way. Until the ignorant kool-aid drinking fuck sticks on the left and the right pull their head from their ass, we will be stuck with the same old bullshit in politics.

It's fucking sickening to see the 2 party system shit all over everything. Ron Paul maybe running as a Republican but he's far from being part of the party. That's where my vote is going, If people want real change that's where it's going to have to start. Now open wide and return to blowing Drakiis!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij

You could, but it is much easier if you are a republican/conservative.

Like Koch brothers.

Quote:
Koch industries, the second largest privately-held company in the US, is an oil refining, chemical, paper products and financial services company with revenues of a $100bn a year. Virtually every American household has some Koch product - from paper towels and lumber, to Stainmaster carpet and Lycra in sports clothes, to gasoline for cars. The Koch’s political philosophy of rolling back environmental and financial regulations is also beneficial to their business interests.

Plus they bankroll a lot of right wing astroturfing, Tea Party among one of their better known projects.

Can you say anything without getting it from the Huffington post or some other liberal agenda driven media?

George Soro's also has a lot of money that bank roll's liberal agenda driven movements. And then...?

The Kock brothers are a private business, are they greedy whores? most likely. But they still don't have anything to do with a Government entity that had a role in the housing bubble, like Fannie & Freddie.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Can you say anything without getting it from the Huffington post or some other liberal agenda driven media?

"The Facts tend to have liberal bias".

I don't expect they have time between creationism lessons to tech geography in your part of the country, but Al Jazeera is Qatar-based news source. That would make it Arabic.

Quote:
The Kock brothers

The only time you happen to be right is by accident.

Koch brother ARE The Republican Party, they pay for pretty much everything and openly dictate policy. If you are going dance to the tune, it might be helpful if you know who pays for the music.

Last edited by sinij; 11/09/11 08:26 PM.

[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
PLEASE GOD..SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE SINIJ LIVES...Please...I will take care of this the right way.

And no Wolf, he has no words for himself, no opinions worthy of note that he can not retrieve from some web site.

grin

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
PLEASE GOD..SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE SINIJ LIVES...Please...I will take care of this the right way.

Yes, threatening me with violence really going to help me change my mind and see you point of view.

Plus you are way over the line with your douchebagery.

[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Yes, threatening me with violence really going to help me change my mind and see you point of view.

Plus you are way over the line with your douchebagery.

LOL...I did not threaten you worm boy. I said I would take care of this the right way, perhaps we would go sit and have a cold beer and discuss this like rational people. Go ahead, insult me some more. Your words are as weak as your perspective on American politics or your understanding of Constitutional Law. Go back to your sand box and play child, while you still have a chance to do so and are protected by people much more worthy than you.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I am beginning to think you all are crazy and don't know what you are talking about.

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

"The Facts tend to have liberal bias".

I don't expect they have time between creationism lessons to tech geography in your part of the country, but Al Jazeera is Qatar-based news source. That would make it Arabic.

Quote:
The Kock brothers

The only time you happen to be right is by accident.

Koch brother ARE The Republican Party, they pay for pretty much everything and openly dictate policy. If you are going dance to the tune, it might be helpful if you know who pays for the music.

I read Al Jazeera quite a bit in english. They are BBC trained reporters, and actually do a lot of good work - when it comes to actualy reporting. Their editorial and opinion bloggers are drawn from the deepest darkest marxist pits one could image, theyre terrible.

But their actual reporting is good.

Koch bros arent the GOP, they are one FACTION in the GOP. Herman Cain is the current Koch proxy in the GOP primary just FYI. Judging from the way Faux news acts, it looks like Murdoch might be behind him now as well , originally Perry was Murdoch's proxy but has proved himself too incompetent on the national stage to be a useful tool.

Out of the "mainstream" ( non-Paul ) candidates, Romney is actually the most independent. He has various ties, but as an equal force in business and politics on his own.. is why Fox and the right wing windbags rail against him all the time.

I am voting for Paul, but will vote for Romney against Obama if he gets the nod. And Tas I think you are wrong, if the GOP does the sensible thing and sends Romney against Obama ( or Paul ) then Obama will likely lose. If Cain or Perry get nominated, then GOP loses. If Newt gets it... hard to say, I would say advantage Obama in that case... except Newt has a history as Speaker that led to 90's prosperity, even if he left the Speakership in bad form...

Locally, I dont see a lot of change. Depends on how the economy is doing.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard