KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,040,405 Trump card
1,343,748 Picture Thread
481,658 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Mithus
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I hate dishonesty so I point it out when I can. I assume that as a normal moral human you don't want to go around spreading lies so....
I consider to be my friends to sound ignorant so I feel compelled to say something when I see something. smile

I sound ignorant and disonest

I have to assume you are joking, that is it.. popcorn cool

Jetstar can you give your opinion about the Weapon of Mass Desctruction on Iraqi, i think Vuldan and others have the same opinion as Kaotic is saying, maybe even Arkh. Do you think was the real reason behind the invasion of the Iraqi, were some of the Political Science PHDs around the world ignorant and disonhest also, telling about how public opnion on USA was manipulated to support the war on Iraqi?

He was not saying you were Mithus, he was trying to tell you that like so many others who were duped by the liberal media into believing that NO weapons of mass destruction existed were fooled by a dishonest media. There were obviously weapons of mass destruction, since we know he used them on his own people before all of US involvement.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Saddam didnt have WMD to hand, and even if he did so what? There was also no reason to believe he would use them against the USA. He was more worried about Iran.

So, 100k+ dead Iraqi civilians, trillions of dollars and thousands of US servicemen lives lost later... we have effectively handed control of Iraq to Iran.

I can even be found on record here on the Oracle before the war even started saying what a retarded idea it was, that there were likely no or few WMDs, that tens of thousands would die ( more died than even I thought) and that Iran would be the beneficiary when we left. I also predicted that we would not be hailed as great liberators, and that Iraq would be a shit hole for the foreseeable future.

A great genius is not and was not required to reach those conclusions, they were all patently obvious when the drums of war started to be beaten. Then and now.

Now the war drums are starting to beat regarding Iran... and it makes me very worried.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
He was not saying you were Mithus, he was trying to tell you that like so many others who were duped by the liberal media into believing that NO weapons of mass destruction existed were fooled by a dishonest media. There were obviously weapons of mass destruction, since we know he used them on his own people before all of US involvement.

This is exactly right.

I wasn't making a comment on the validity of our invasion of Iraq. I was merely pointing out that rebutting the WMD claim is silly. Make the case against the invasion. I'll likely back you, but just don't pull out the "no WMDs" line because its wrong.

Originally Posted By: Derid

Saddam didnt have WMD to hand, and even if he did so what? There was also no reason to believe he would use them against the USA. He was more worried about Iran.

So, 100k+ dead Iraqi civilians, trillions of dollars and thousands of US servicemen lives lost later... we have effectively handed control of Iraq to Iran.

I can even be found on record here on the Oracle before the war even started saying what a retarded idea it was, that there were likely no or few WMDs, that tens of thousands would die ( more died than even I thought) and that Iran would be the beneficiary when we left. I also predicted that we would not be hailed as great liberators, and that Iraq would be a shit hole for the foreseeable future.

A great genius is not and was not required to reach those conclusions, they were all patently obvious when the drums of war started to be beaten. Then and now.

Now the war drums are starting to beat regarding Iran... and it makes me very worried.

Sans the first sentence, this too is exactly right. It is not hard at all to make the case that our opportunist government saw an opening, while we were in Afghanistan, to go into Iraq to try to make the region where much of our fuel comes from more secure. Bad move. The problem with trying to "free a people" is the same problem with government hand outs. If a person doesn't have to work for something, typically they don't appreciate it nearly as much as the guy who did work for it. The folks in Iraq do not appreciate the "gift" they've been given because, by in large, they were/are not ready for it. A people has to be completely oppressed and willing to sacrifice their own lives to rise up and do something about it before any sort of beneficial reform can happen i.e. our founding fathers. The simple truth is most of the populace in Iraq wasn't ready for that, and since Iran has had their sights set on certain parts of Iraq for the better part of a century, they will take the opportunity (just like we did) to take it as soon as its politically/militarily convenient. They are obviously planning something fairly soon or they wouldn't be sending warships to hang out around Cuba...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
ps. I didnt take personaly any disqualifying comment.

You guys were too much brainwashed by propaganda, is a waste of time arguing

It's not difficult to just follow the comment, lets take advantage of 9/11 fear on population and attack Iraqi, we do not like Saddam that controls too much oil and oil has too much strategic importance, lets take them out and put someone that is aligned with USA, the rest is rest...

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Not sure which part of this is the funniest. Your lawling for?

The part about the most invaded country. Coming from people living in a 300 year old country stolen from some savages makes me laugh.

Lets get some things straight. Seal Team Six are not hired killers. They are an elite team of very successful military members who have probably contributed to many important endeavors on behalf of many countries. Taking out the low life piece of shit Osama Bin Laden was just the latest in successful and wonderful actions they took on behalf of the rest of the world.

They get a salary and their job is to kill people. So anyway your sugar-coat it, they are hired killers.
I'm just saying it at the level of "Manning leaked top secret document so he is a traitor".

The way you are talking makes me think you somehow have some issue, and that you indeed agree with or sympathize with, the forces of the Taliban or any number of other terrorist agencies.

I don't.
But I know that history is written by the victors: what for us are terrorists is for some other members of the Resistance. I think the best way to fight terrorism is not by invading random countries by force, but invading by your culture: get them education and the means to get out of the shit they are in so they can enjoy the western lifestyle in two or three generations and terrorism won't be a problem. Have we got any indian, brazilian, chinese or taiwanese terrorist bomber for the past 30 years? That's because their nations are driven by the perspective of progress instead of jealousy.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Not sure which part of this is the funniest. Your lawling for?

The part about the most invaded country. Coming from people living in a 300 year old country stolen from some savages makes me laugh.

I didn't say invaded, I said conquered. The most conquered country in history I believe. And while America is a young country in relative terms to yours, or any European, I am fairly confident there are many who are glad America exists. They may indeed be older than you, with a very clear memory of your ability to speak German being their reality if it had not been for America and Americans. Hate on our actions all you want.

Lets get some things straight. Seal Team Six are not hired killers. They are an elite team of very successful military members who have probably contributed to many important endeavors on behalf of many countries. Taking out the low life piece of shit Osama Bin Laden was just the latest in successful and wonderful actions they took on behalf of the rest of the world.

They get a salary and their job is to kill people. So anyway your sugar-coat it, they are hired killers.
I'm just saying it at the level of "Manning leaked top secret document so he is a traitor".
That does not pass the common sense test Arkh. Your saying that because Manning is a traiter, which by military law he is regardless of the moralistic view you are trying to attach to his actions, that Seal Team Six are then hired killers. Interesting and rather immature response I would not expect from you. You are entitled to your opinions to be sure, and I am entitled to be insulted by them.

The way you are talking makes me think you somehow have some issue, and that you indeed agree with or sympathize with, the forces of the Taliban or any number of other terrorist agencies.

I don't.
But I know that history is written by the victors: what for us are terrorists is for some other members of the Resistance. I think the best way to fight terrorism is not by invading random countries by force, but invading by your culture: get them education and the means to get out of the shit they are in so they can enjoy the western lifestyle in two or three generations and terrorism won't be a problem. Have we got any indian, brazilian, chinese or taiwanese terrorist bomber for the past 30 years? That's because their nations are driven by the perspective of progress instead of jealousy.

History is indeed written by the victors and the actions which brought them victory. There is only one way to fight terrorism, and radical religion. Excise it. You are dealing with a culture which is 400 years behind. AND MANY who have been there will tell you, no matter all the education in the world, they do not wannt to change. Do I think it would have been better to have stayed out, yes. I said when we went to Afghanistan it was a bad move, not because it was a wrong move, but because the culture and ideology was such that we were in for a long, brutal and costly fight. To tack Iraq onto that was foolish. If I had my way, Afghanistan would be that glass parking lot I spoke of. And you would look in horror and be shocked at the death of so many innocents. And as was the case with every country France fought in its empire days, there are no innocents, only future antagonists. The only way to deal with terrorists is to ensure they understand that actions taken by them will result in far worse repercussions. You can not replace their ideology in a school house. They bomb an embassy, take out a city. It's that simple. You will have to educate me, I have never heard of a Chinese or Taiwanese terrorist. I know that there are plenty of muslim cells in indonesia perhaps? Not sure.

Last edited by Vuldan; 10/08/11 05:58 AM.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
ps. I didnt take personaly any disqualifying comment.
Good! smile

It's not difficult to just follow the comment, lets take advantage of 9/11 fear on population and attack Iraqi, we do not like Saddam that controls too much oil and oil has too much strategic importance, lets take them out and put someone that is aligned with USA, the rest is rest...
Exactly!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
"The part about the most invaded country. Coming from people living in a 300 year old country stolen from some savages makes me laugh"

Stolen from the savages from countrys like Spain,France,Italy.........

Dont forget all countrys were stolen at one time from savages.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Stolen from the savages from countrys like Spain,France,Italy........

/poor gasoline

In point of fact, where I live now in southern Louisiana many of the folks who live here still speak a bastardized version of French.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Stolen from the savages from countrys like Spain,France,Italy........

/poor gasoline

In point of fact, where I live now in southern Louisiana many of the folks who live here still speak a bastardized version of French.

Yes, but that section of the country was not "stolen" from the French, they sold it to the United States in the Louisiana Purchase, which pretty much covererd much of the midwest.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard