KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,043,218 Trump card
1,344,232 Picture Thread
481,788 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I think Arkh is comparing ancient Rome as unquestionable power, to USA how is it today, as was France with Napoleon and England before USA, and etc over centuries.

Also like the domain by the strongest, like the lie about the weapon of masses destruction owned by Iraqi, and let's attack them before them hypotetically attack us as just factoid to people believe(internal public suport) and allow the strategic control of oil etc, etc.

So I believe Arkh is comparing USA today to Rome, no country has the power to match USA on military power, so like Rome did before and others Country also did when they have the power.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/07/11 12:24 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
BAH..you did not read. Your belief that the world deserves to know will never stack up against even one life of a service member (American or ally) who was put in harms way, regardles of the wrongness or rightness of the governmental cause that put them there. I hope the distinction is clear. It's not about the politics for me, it's about the service men and women. Sorry if that disrupts someone's ideology about right and wrong.

Was there some part of this that was not clear. Or is your point that Americans are no different than those other countries? And what has Rome to do with it. The longest surviving democracy? It was not a socilist government, it was a benevolent republic at times, an absolute dictatorship at others..America has never been the latter.

In terms of this discussion, we were discussing the rightness or wrongness of Manning and Assande, not the political focus of the countries involved. I am confused.

So, what did Manning allegedly leak which put American soldiers in danger? It seems all the shit is about things done 2 or 3 years before the leaks appeared on wikileaks. Not like he gave things about an operation while it was going on.

Now about Assange: sorry but he's not American so not under your country jurisdiction. And the Nobel association is not American also so if you're not happy with whoever they give prize to, well your nation should start one.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Mithus
like the lie about the weapon of masses destruction owned by Iraqi, and let's attack them before them hypotetically attack us

I'm enjoying this debate so I don't want to derail it but I have to point out the complete fallacy of this statement.

Mithus, this is like saying, "the fact that you have video tape of me robbing the bank doesn't mean I did it unless you can find the money in my house." The reason this analogy is right is, regardless of what the U.N. inspectors (read - worthless bribe taking pieces of human trash who look the other way while atrocities are committed under their watch) found or didn't find, we KNOW that Sadam had weapons of mass destruction because HE USED THEM ON HIS OWN PEOPLE - REPEATEDLY!

Also, the fear was not so much that they would attack us, but that they would provide those weapons to the terrorists we know would attack us with them.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I'm enjoying this debate so I don't want to derail it but I have to point out the complete fallacy of this statement.

Amazing how years after the fact, and rest of the world arguing the contrary, everybody knows, that there is so many countries with conditions to do the same as you spoke, like the weapons falling in wrong hands. Also I do not think it is hard to happen this now that was at Saddam time, like the possiblity to get some cold war nuclear weapon from the USSR or some biological weapon in hands of some fanatic terrorist like happened in the movie 7 monkeys where a terrorist that spread a biological virus that killed almost world population.
So in the end is all bulshit argument, and who will pay the price? the general population that have to pay taxes, and the population of the invaded country, and the rich people that have any business with war and oil will get richer.

The story just keep repeting itself.. since rome invading egypt to get Marcus Antonios saying some bulshit to USA nowdays, and so many other arguments from the current country that have the power in some time of history..

About falacy.. the rest of world had a clear picture that was not about mass of weapon destruction falling in the wrong hands, is amazing how some of you americans keep believing that and will keep believe in another factoids that can lead to another wars.. That's not impress me.. the power ends up creating an air of superiority and arrogance, doing some rough analogy, we are like barbarians to USA, like Rome.

ps: To people that think I do not like USA, i think right now the "Power" to be in USA is better than with any another country.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/07/11 02:00 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Arkh
BAH..you did not read. Your belief that the world deserves to know will never stack up against even one life of a service member (American or ally) who was put in harms way, regardles of the wrongness or rightness of the governmental cause that put them there. I hope the distinction is clear. It's not about the politics for me, it's about the service men and women. Sorry if that disrupts someone's ideology about right and wrong.

Was there some part of this that was not clear. Or is your point that Americans are no different than those other countries? And what has Rome to do with it. The longest surviving democracy? It was not a socilist government, it was a benevolent republic at times, an absolute dictatorship at others..America has never been the latter.

In terms of this discussion, we were discussing the rightness or wrongness of Manning and Assande, not the political focus of the countries involved. I am confused.

So, what did Manning allegedly leak which put American soldiers in danger? It seems all the shit is about things done 2 or 3 years before the leaks appeared on wikileaks. Not like he gave things about an operation while it was going on.

Now about Assange: sorry but he's not American so not under your country jurisdiction. And the Nobel association is not American also so if you're not happy with whoever they give prize to, well your nation should start one.

Ah..so now we get to it. Well, if we are going to have a "your nation, my nation" discussion, you might better pick some other point of view, since sour grapes over the power of the United States to impose it's will on the world coming from someone who resides in the most conquered country on the planet is a pretty weak arguement. The fact that Assange is not American has nothing to do with his being a worthless and repulsive example of just one more anti-american who thinks the end justifies the means.

Manning, and I will concede that there does need to be deeper investigation as to whether he is truly the guilty party, although current evidence suggests he is, leaked more than 90,000 classified documents, and video of an attack by US Helicopters allegedly killed civilians. Through these actions, he endangers lives by needlessly and possibly falsely, inciting anger in others, as apparently has been done by all this for you. THAT, along with the fact that he BROKE THE LAW by releasing these things is why he merits no consideration.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ah..so now we get to it. Well, if we are going to have a "your nation, my nation" discussion, you might better pick some other point of view, since sour grapes over the power of the United States to impose it's will on the world coming from someone who resides in the most conquered country on the planet is a pretty weak arguement. The fact that Assange is not American has nothing to do with his being a worthless and repulsive example of just one more anti-american who thinks the end justifies the means.

I had to lawl.

Manning, and I will concede that there does need to be deeper investigation as to whether he is truly the guilty party, although current evidence suggests he is, leaked more than 90,000 classified documents, and video of an attack by US Helicopters allegedly killed civilians. Through these actions, he endangers lives by needlessly and possibly falsely, inciting anger in others, as apparently has been done by all this for you. THAT, along with the fact that he BROKE THE LAW by releasing these things is why he merits no consideration.

Not really, those documents are just "another leak" for which I usually don't care: we know governments are corrupt these days.
But how the US handled all this is baffling.

Locking people for months w/o trial?
Launching smear campaigns at the tax payer expense? (check the HBGary story).

But let's give a Nobel prize to a team of hired killers as Wolfgang proposed. "America Fuck Yeah".

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Mithus

Amazing how years after the fact, and rest of the world arguing the contrary, everybody knows, that there is so many countries with conditions to do the same as you spoke, like the weapons falling in wrong hands. Also I do not think it is hard to happen this now that was at Saddam time, like the possiblity to get some cold war nuclear weapon from the USSR or some biological weapon in hands of some fanatic terrorist like happened in the movie 7 monkeys where a terrorist that spread a biological virus that killed almost world population.
So in the end is all bulshit argument, and who will pay the price? the general population that have to pay taxes, and the population of the invaded country, and the rich people that have any business with war and oil will get richer.

The story just keep repeting itself.. since rome invading egypt to get Marcus Antonios saying some bulshit to USA nowdays, and so many other arguments from the current country that have the power in some time of history..

About falacy.. the rest of world had a clear picture that was not about mass of weapon destruction falling in the wrong hands, is amazing how some of you americans keep believing that and will keep believe in another factoids that can lead to another wars.. That's not impress me.. the power ends up creating an air of superiority and arrogance, doing some rough analogy, we are like barbarians to USA, like Rome.

ps: To people that think I do not like USA, i think right now the "Power" to be in USA is better than with any another country.

You completely missed my point. I wasn't arguing that the invasion of Iraq was good, bad or indifferent. I was merely pointing out that everyone likes to through that particular falsehood around as though we're a bunch of liars. I hate dishonesty so I point it out when I can. I assume that as a normal moral human you don't want to go around spreading lies so, I was simply pointing out the hole in your argument. Its not just you Mithus and its nothing personal. I just cannot stand for people I consider to be my friends to sound ignorant so I feel compelled to say something when I see something. smile

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
"America Fuck Yeah".

I agree! wink

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I hate dishonesty so I point it out when I can. I assume that as a normal moral human you don't want to go around spreading lies so....
I consider to be my friends to sound ignorant so I feel compelled to say something when I see something. smile

I sound ignorant and disonest

I have to assume you are joking, that is it.. popcorn cool

Jetstar can you give your opinion about the Weapon of Mass Desctruction on Iraqi, i think Vuldan and others have the same opinion as Kaotic is saying, maybe even Arkh. Do you think was the real reason behind the invasion of the Iraqi, were some of the Political Science PHDs around the world ignorant and disonhest also, telling about how public opnion on USA was manipulated to support the war on Iraqi?

Last edited by Mithus; 10/07/11 07:05 PM.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member

I had to lawl.

Not really, those documents are just "another leak" for which I usually don't care: we know governments are corrupt these days.
But how the US handled all this is baffling.

Locking people for months w/o trial?
Launching smear campaigns at the tax payer expense? (check the HBGary story).

But let's give a Nobel prize to a team of hired killers as Wolfgang proposed. "America Fuck Yeah".

Not sure which part of this is the funniest. Your lawling for? Lets get some things straight. Seal Team Six are not hired killers. They are an elite team of very successful military members who have probably contributed to many important endeavors on behalf of many countries. Taking out the low life piece of shit Osama Bin Laden was just the latest in successful and wonderful actions they took on behalf of the rest of the world.

The way you are talking makes me think you somehow have some issue, and that you indeed agree with or sympathize with, the forces of the Taliban or any number of other terrorist agencies.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard