KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
For those of you neutered minds that force feed yourself Faux or MSNBC as your only sounding board, it's the hat marked dunce right next to the tin foil cap you made last year.

Great article came out today giving analysis to the two party system over the last 30 years of service on Capitol Hill.

Get yourself comfortable, strap yourself in, because this is a long article full of critical thinking...

GOP/DNP Analysis from an Insider.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
For those of you neutered minds that force feed yourself Faux or MSNBC as your only sounding board, it's the hat marked dunce right next to the tin foil cap you made last year.

Great article came out today giving analysis to the two party system over the last 30 years of service on Capitol Hill.

Get yourself comfortable, strap yourself in, because this is a long article full of critical thinking...

GOP/DNP Analysis from an Insider.

I agree that the Republicans are corrupt, but on the other hand if the Democrats weren't as or more corrupt they could give us a better option to choose from. Each side can blame and point fingers all they want, but it's a fact both parties are fucked up. It comes down to voting for someone that's middle of the road between the left & the right. RON PAUL is the man... vote for him, he's the one most likely to make the REAL Change we need.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/06/11 02:36 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Mike Lofgren
The main reason the Democrats' health care bill will be a budget buster once it fully phases in is the Democrats' rank capitulation to corporate interests - no single-payer system, in order to mollify the insurers; and no negotiation of drug prices, a craven surrender to Big Pharma.

Well, that and the fact that socialized medicine has failed every time its been tried.
But the crackpot outliers of two decades ago have become the vital center today:...Allen West

Allen west has only been there for a few years, and we should all be so lucky to be represented by a man who is willing to do what is necessary to save lives. For those who don't know, West was in the field in Iraq. His unit captured a coward, not in uniform, who was responsible for IEDs and attacks on U.S. service men and women. When questioning the captive he stated "I know that you can't hurt me, so I'm not saying anything." At which point West asked everyone else to leave the room, threatened the captive with a loaded weapon and went so far as to fire it next to his head. After getting the information they needed to save lives, he then went and gave that information, as well as a full account of how he obtained it, with an offer to resign his commission for breaking the rules. That man is a hero.
Originally Posted By: Allen West at trial
If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can.

A couple of months ago, I retired; but I could see as early as last November that the Republican Party would use the debt limit vote, an otherwise routine legislative procedure that has been used 87 times since the end of World War II, in order to concoct an entirely artificial fiscal crisis. Then, they would use that fiscal crisis to get what they wanted, by literally holding the US and global economies as hostages.

A circumstance wholly avoidable if the Democrats had managed to come up with a budget...
House Republicans essentially won the debt ceiling fight, enough of them were sufficiently dissatisfied that they might still scuttle the deal. Of course they might - the attitude of many freshman Republicans to national default was "bring it on!"

That's total shit. Those of us with a brain didn't want to debt ceiling lifted, we want the spending cut. Perhaps if we weren't outspending our income by over double this wouldn't have been necessary.

And finally, I quit reading at this paragraph when it became overwhelmingly obvious that this guy's agenda is not to analyze the two party system, but to bash the conservative side while completely ignoring the complete whack jobs that the Dems have climbed into bed with.
It should have been evident to clear-eyed observers that the Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a representative democracy and becoming more like an apocalyptic cult, or one of the intensely ideological authoritarian parties of 20th century Europe. This trend has several implications, none of them pleasant.

I'm not a Republican and I certainly don't mind bashing both parties equally, but I can't stand people who want to pick on one side under the guise of critiquing both of them.

Shame on you for posting this ridiculously dishonest article Tas.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I told you to put your thinking buckets on.

I didn't tell you what to think, or that this article was gospel.

As well, that is a GOP's insider account. Pure editorial, and I wouldn't expect him to know all the dirty details on the downn low side of the DNP.

Eat a dick and choke on it, repeatedly.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
I told you to put your thinking buckets on.

I didn't tell you what to think, or that this article was gospel.

As well, that is a GOP's insider account. Pure editorial, and I wouldn't expect him to know all the dirty details on the downn low side of the DNP.

Eat a dick and choke on it, repeatedly.

If I were to guess the dirty details of the DNP, I'm going to say they will be just as low. If not worse!

About guys like Allen West, I trust someone that's willing to give up what they have in order to save lives. Even if it means bending the rules. Especially compared to the otherside, that think they have a right to everyone else's money, that also think they know what's best for everyone else. Of course, none of those rules are to apply to them! NOW those people Can choke on some foreskin!

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard