KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#91717 08/22/11 11:41 AM
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction

Bring on the cigars and fat chicks...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #91727 08/22/11 03:40 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Bring on the cigars and fat chicks...

I have to admit, cigars and fat chics are my vice as well. I did vote for Clinton. The biggest Issue I have with him is his decisions in Somalia. Read the book "Seal Team Six; memoirs of an elite navy seal sniper" by Howard Wasdin-Ex Seal Team six member. There were somethings in the book that better defined the bad decisions that were made at that time by the Clinton admin. There were other issues with him, but this was my biggest.

As far as missing him, NAH! but I'm sure he would be doing a better job than the guy that's in office now. My wish is to do away with the 2 party system, fuck dummycrats and Repubes.

Wolfgang #91734 08/22/11 06:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
our problems in Somalia had a lot to do with the fucking UN Peacekeeping force refusing to support us and a rapid destabilization of the area, combined with the senate refusing to fund the pentagon in the efforts there, not to mention a fucked up chain of command, the CIC was not directly responsible. OPSEC had their heads up their asses and intel was not real time like it is today, there are many factors to military action or lack there of, Clinton was the least of it.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #91736 08/22/11 06:58 PM
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
lol

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17
Drakiis #91746 08/23/11 02:28 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
our problems in Somalia had a lot to do with the fucking UN Peacekeeping force refusing to support us and a rapid destabilization of the area, combined with the senate refusing to fund the pentagon in the efforts there, not to mention a fucked up chain of command, the CIC was not directly responsible. OPSEC had their heads up their asses and intel was not real time like it is today, there are many factors to military action or lack there of, Clinton was the least of it.

According to Howard Wasdin, they had Aidid REAL time on the phone with his daughter. Since the CIA had found out about him sending his daughter a phone. They intercepted it and sent one in it's place that was bugged so they would know IN REAL TIME when it was in use. Since Aidid was never at one place for more than a couple days, they couldn't pin point him. So according to Wasdin's book, they had Aidid real time at his sisters house.

His explanation of why "Black Hawk down" went badly weeks after they had Aidid's location, they had went into Mogidishu and snatched other high profile figures in the same fashion they did the people they nabbed on the day of "Black Hawk down". He also stated it was bad timing since other ops like that weren't in the middle of the afternoon, while people were out and about the most.and the fact they had already seen how they were going insnatching people. when you add the U.N. to anything, you're asking for it to be fucked up. And Clinton was the one that wanted it to be a hush operation, that part was no secret. I agree it was other factors as well. But the bottom lime was, they had Aidid weeks before "black hawk down" and they were told to stand down.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 08/23/11 03:34 AM.
Wolfgang #91786 08/24/11 04:07 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
my original point was in answer to the original topic that it was not all clintons fault.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #91899 08/28/11 04:58 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
FAH...pathetic president. Completely unrealistic in his expectations. I could give a shit less who the pres is banging and if my wife looked and acted like Hillary I would be banging every intern who would drop trow for the office. Clinton was not the fault in Somalia, it was the rest of the politics. Fucking BS to hit the beach and have GD reporters there, camera's and all. We were ordered not to shoot them which still pisses me off today.

And in comparison, if there were only 2 choices, I would be just fine with both of these fucks, Clinton and Obama, being laid out by some rogue assasin and lets see if Fred Thompson could actually do the job.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #91900 08/28/11 06:18 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
FAH...pathetic president. Completely unrealistic in his expectations. I could give a shit less who the pres is banging and if my wife looked and acted like Hillary I would be banging every intern who would drop trow for the office. Clinton was not the fault in Somalia, it was the rest of the politics. Fucking BS to hit the beach and have GD reporters there, camera's and all. We were ordered not to shoot them which still pisses me off today.

And in comparison, if there were only 2 choices, I would be just fine with both of these fucks, Clinton and Obama, being laid out by some rogue assasin and lets see if Fred Thompson could actually do the job.

When Fred Thompson spole at the RNC before the 08' Election, I was left feeling like the wrong person was going to be on the ticket. Thing is, Thompson was pressured in running. Because if he would have gave speeches like he did at the RNC, his base would have been a lot bigger.

Wolfgang #91903 08/28/11 06:29 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Yeah I just remember him fizzling out really quick.

Just speaking well isnt always enough though, Herman Cain and Newt are probably the two most eloquent speakers in the race, Cain even has that "inspirational, yet folksy" vibe.. but neither can gain ground.

The only candidate without the insider muscle of the corrupt elite on their side to get any traction at all is Ron Paul, just because he has been saying the same damn thing so long that people who believe in liberty are willing to trust him.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #91904 08/28/11 06:42 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid

Yeah I just remember him fizzling out really quick.

Just speaking well isnt always enough though, Herman Cain and Newt are probably the two most eloquent speakers in the race, Cain even has that "inspirational, yet folksy" vibe.. but neither can gain ground.

The only candidate without the insider muscle of the corrupt elite on their side to get any traction at all is Ron Paul, just because he has been saying the same damn thing so long that people who believe in liberty are willing to trust him.

I agree a good speaker means jackshit. But I don't think Thompson was into being elected President. As for Ron Paul, you're right. I like him, and I would like to see him get into office. The only thing that makes me nervous, is that Bill Mahr dipshit extraordinaire likes Paul as well. Something about him agreeing on someting that I do just makes me feel dirty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard