KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,492 Trump card
1,342,623 Picture Thread
481,244 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55499 12/25/09 02:04 AM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Things in the DFO US faction are moving forward. We have a great new generation of KGB, that is mixing well with our veterans. Most importantly, the game is beginning to deliver on what we all had hoped. The full loot and open PVP environment brings the exhilaration and the fear you would expect from a game where dying means you lose something. Naval combat is amazing, and the fear of the dreaded Kraken keeps you on your toes when you are out sailing.

I have not had this feeling since UO, and the early days of Shadowbane, and it is just as fun and engaging as I remembered it to be. I feel at home in a game for the first time in many years, and know we are here to stay. If your not taking part in this, you are really missing out. The friendship and camaraderie outweigh the mechanics of the game, and I think that everyone that is currently playing is hooked.

The game is evolving quickly, and I have seen AV deliver on many of their promises and look forward to see more refinements in the near future.

What KGB needs is YOU if you are not with us. Give it a try, and I promise you that you will not b e disappointed. Let us answer your questions if you have any. Just post in the DFO forums. Don't miss out! What is happening here is EXACTLY why we all got involved in gaming in the first place. Rejoin us TODAY!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #55554 12/26/09 08:14 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
What JetStar says is very true. In Darkfall there exists a long time home for KGB that has not been seen since UO and Shadowbane. If you are on the fence about coming back or giving Darkfall Online a try; now is the time to take that final leap of faith and join us here.

We are always willing to help out those of you who care to join, new or old, and I guarantee the time you spend here with us will be times you remember.

Let's bring back the fire of the good old days!
For KGB!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
We hope to see you in game soon! If yoy have any questions about joining us in Darkfall Feel free to PM us about it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard