KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,358
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 2
Popular Topics(Views)
2,064,975 Trump card
1,350,089 Picture Thread
484,473 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
This is not a topic to bitch about DFO, just what from other MMOs would make DFO better. For me, I liked that you could build cities anywhere in Shadowbane, ofcourse with DFO you would want new rules, I think it would add to the game. More PvP, more content, clan missions to map out enemy cities.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 09/28/09 08:31 AM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
More content

Updated quest

New Mobs

New Items weapons armors

REAL updates to citys

Char diversity split ways for meele archery mage

New Cap on stats

Double player hps basically rework the HP formula per str vit quick etc

New buildings vendors and wonders spread across citys

2 new Major citys un race reqs

Racial weapons that exist make racials for same item type I.E Sunbow for mirdian then make a Shadebow for Alfar Goliath bow for mahrim etc and so on

Acutally add the racials to game

a new node anything tbh

Different mounts 1/4th hp speed mounts / slow down battlehorns slighty and leave reg mounts the w3ay they are

thats off the top of my head for now

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I haven't owned or been in a house yet, but after talking to someone who has one, I was disappointed to hear that they don't play the same role as houses did in UO.

I really liked the freedom to decorate my house with crafted furniture and such in UO and EQII has a really good housing system, although the EQII one was instanced, which I didn't like.

Band 6
Band 6
More Content - Kraken, Ships that actually matter, Trade Routes, Wilderness animals that might drop epic loot, slot machines.

Updated quest - there's like 30 new quests.

New mobs - none for this patch, but reworked mobs

New Items - None

Real updates to cities - They updated ALL the cities, reworked almost all of alfar lands.

Charac diversity - They put in archer and melee extentions. Lots of character diversity in pvp now

new cap/hp/2major cities - none

Racials - Racials are added this patch.

Mounts - none (but I think their fine)

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Re-evaluating the magic system to include limited access to schools of magic based on your selection. Essentially, a return to what Adventurine published/promised when they were going with the "Opposing Schools" ideology to limit access to schools of magic based on which school you chose and allow individuals to actually built a toon based on flavor rather then necessity.

Fixing Melee so that is a viable means to competing in PvP. Currently DarkMage is a ranged magic's and archery game. Melee is an afterthought meant for skirmishing. Give melee classes the chance to root, snare, and slow based on melee skills to allow for ranged distances to be closed.

Fix the vapid amount of macro switching out weapons. If you have a staff equipped, it should give you a timer to unequip just like equiptment now post patch. As well, there should be a cool down timer beyond the timer to unequip a staff in which you are still vulnerable to the Mage Killer skills. This will force individuals into actually playing the game with some skill, rather then just being able to AoE at range, then switch through both two handed weapons, if you happen to close the ground, doing a whirlwind with both types while running away, then switch back to either Archery or Magic. To me this just kills any and all skill in the game.

Last edited by Tasorin; 12/08/09 02:43 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
They just have one thing to add to melee : the possibility to do a big jump or charge like in Diablo with barbarians / paladins. Something to close the gap and move you instead of your target (<3 come hither).

Add momentum to character so running like a headless chicken is not possible anymore and sidestep becomes really usefull.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Tas and Arkh..excellent inputs. I really love your focus Tas..Arkh, that come hither crap is just wrong..LOL. I got sucked off a wall by ARSNL the other nite...bah..and of course, after that, I found myself naked, at my bindstone.

Last edited by Vuldan; 12/10/09 09:56 AM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard