KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
wow, I didn't realize the europeans had it so bad..

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

They do.

And that guy is 100% right.

Great video.

Missing in Action - October 2021
I've seen this guy before -- he's a genius, I like him.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Former Member
Former Member
I didn't like it. He was trying to hard to be funny.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
What's not to agree with? Sounds like he's got it nailed...

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

I like his rants, they're witty and do a really great job of pointing out absurdities and keeping the watcher engaged for his next point. I think he does a great job at what he does.

Former Member
Former Member
Quote:

Quote:

...and keeping the watcher engaged for his next point.

Definitely failed on that one for me.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
well he hit a lot of things on the nose, specially the giant buy outs the middle east countries are doing right now and buying up all of North/Central/South Americas natural resources and production centers, markets etc they are gonna stick it to the man, and unfortunately in this case, we are the man.

And he was not trying to be witty, he was being British (he's just a new yorker with a bigger vocabulary)

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I think it was stupid and a total waste of time watching that video. All a person has to do is watch some tv and you can see everything that he is talking about. We all know what he was talking about, i dont know why anyone would give this guy credit for anything at all.

I think it's pretty obvious that his objective isn't to inform people of what's going on in the world, as most of us know. He wants to light a fire under people's asses because even though we know whats up no one gives a shit. He isn't here to report, he's here to review and apply spin, and I think he does it well.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
From what i got out of it, is he is telling us to be like them.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I dont get that. I think he was just exhorting the folks in Europe to exercise their brains and realize that its unhealthy
to accomodate unreasonable people.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Exactly.

His message was basically, "wake the fuck up! Just because we want to treat everyone fairly doesn't mean some fucktards won't try to exploit us for doing just that."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It's a video version of a rant. He's annoyed by what he
sees, so instead of blogging it he whipped out a video
camera.

Since the world seems to have a YouTube addiction, it's one
of the better ways to get something off your chest.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
IF you guys think that what he says is right, that is your business. I guess we should not allow people to practice what they believe.

The only question I have about the video is the medical question. If England has a universal medical plan, like we do in Canada, the doctor would not be allowed to do what he did anyways. If it was a private clinic, why the fuck would you go to a place like that anyways. That is the only topic that he raised that should have some sort of anger. Other than that, who the fuck cares. Any public service should not have religion as an issue and should not be exploited.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
to correct you Lenny
their religion also has laws and rules that contradict the laws and basic freedoms we have in OUR COUNTRY that is my only issue with them

however I guess we already live by Christian law anyway so what are you gonna do about it, personally I'll stick with the non psycho stone women (anymore at least), and have the ability to wipe my ass with my right hand religion

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Quote:

IF you guys think that what he says is right, that is your business. I guess we should not allow people to practice what they believe.

Not when it means telling me what to do, no.

I would agree that a private person, or establishment has the right to alloy or dissalow their employees to do as they see fit. I dont think the author of the piece would disagree with it. But he can rag on the stores for doing as much, and be perfectly justified in his irritability.

I think the main point was not one or two small issues, it was the fact that Europeans put way to much stock in political correctness. And no, Extremist Religionists beliefs should not be tolerated in a civilized environment.

From what you are saying Lenny, you think because they have some religious beliefs that they should be able to, in Britain or the US or anywhere else, torture, abuse and mutulate their women. Because thats what they do in Saudi Arabia, and they claim their religion gives them the right to do so.

Whether or not that was your intent, that is what you are syaing.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Everyone has the right to practice and believe in the religion of their choice. ( Including the lack thereof )

Where the line is drawn is you don't get the right to force
ME to change MY lifestyle to suit YOUR beliefs. Any more
than I would expect you to conform to my own.

That's pretty much the gist of the video.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Quote:

Not when it means telling me what to do, no.

I would agree that a private person, or establishment has the right to alloy or dissalow their employees to do as they see fit. I dont think the author of the piece would disagree with it. But he can rag on the stores for doing as much, and be perfectly justified in his irritability.

I think the main point was not one or two small issues, it was the fact that Europeans put way to much stock in political correctness. And no, Extremist Religionists beliefs should not be tolerated in a civilized environment.

From what you are saying Lenny, you think because they have some religious beliefs that they should be able to, in Britain or the US or anywhere else, torture, abuse and mutulate their women. Because thats what they do in Saudi Arabia, and they claim their religion gives them the right to do so.

Whether or not that was your intent, that is what you are syaing.

LOL DERID. that is not what I was saying.

It was all fine, and i can put up with his BS, till he made a point about building a moske in London. I believe that his point was not allowing their freedoms in his country. Europe, Canada and the US is no different in the fact taht we allow people to have freedom to practice their own religion, have their own beliefs, do what they want. Both countries, canada and the US has allowed this to happen not only to muslims, but other nationalities. In Canada, we tried to assimilate our aboriginal populiation into the white anglo saxon ways by putting them in residential schools. Now look, tax payers are paying over a billion dollars for the damage done.

Because we accept people for who they are, and not what they believe, we are better than the Saudi's.

Derid, from your statements, you are more or less telling me that every country in the world should assimilate to the american way, or whatch out. All countries should be found on guns and war, and people of those countries should when they talk about the problems that are current, shoudl go back to what the country was found on. I think that is complete BS.... Things change, and so do peoples views, and they become more understanding and not bullies.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Oh? Where do I imply that? Where did I imply the Saudis should build a McDonalds? I am left wondering if you read what I wrote, or skimmed it and dreamt some random stuff up.

I dont recall telling the Sauds how to run their country ever came into the picture.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
THen what are you getting at. You made a comment on their behaviors

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
My whole point of this persons arguement, is that he is talking about how the Europeans allow muslims to do what they want, and how wrong it is. How Europeans accomodate, while the saudis would not do that.

And another thing derid, how long has our civilization been living in an organized and industrialized way? 70 years ago, the Saudis were nomads, had not form of organization, then they struck oil, and then started to live in an organized way. You mentioned how they treat their women, how long ago in our countries were women degraded, beaten and had no rights. Look back Derid, it was not that long ago. It takes time for some of these what we call backwards people, to change and progress, I dont think it will be too long till that happens.

And you can say, that somewhere in some book how women are to behave under the muslim thought. BUt it does not take too far to see in our belief system, that in most christian marriages, that a woman is supposed to say that they will obey their husband in their wedding vowes.

I think you should really watch the kingdom, even if it is not the whole movie, just the last five minutes, and you tell me how different we are than them.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Not all cultures began the same way, Lenny. Many of the Ancient Celtic cultures had women as equals, or near-equals to men, including queens, priestesses, etc (of course with some pocketed or random exceptions). The farther East you went, however, the less rights women seemed to have had.

In fact, not all nomadic cultures practiced treating women as less than animals or at best; equal to that of cattle. Some actually regarded women quite highly.

------

Back to the original topic: If Europe, and America for that matter, continue on the course we're on - we're bringing about our own demise. It's completely idiotic - political-correctness has got to be the stupidest thing ever dreamed up, mainly because there's no stopping point / no drawing the line.

It's like some guy decided one day "Hmm, I really have a huge cock. It's just not fair for other men to have lesser. I'll just lop mine off a couple inches so the next guy feels better. Oh shit, this guy has a 2 inch stiffy. Well, looks like I'm going to lop off another 6 inches. There, all better now." Meanwhile some guy next door with a three inch cack just got a mongo penile implant and begins to publicly ridicule the idiotic man who once had a huge one, and now has a 3.5 inch wanker.

Crazy analogy? Nah. That's pretty much what's going on. The same can be said for women who get breast reductions because they want to "fit in" and not have so much attention drawn to themselves. Come on people...

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Crim, that is not what i am saying. And i did not say all nomadic cultures. But if you look at it, as a population became more industrialized, people were treated better and given more rights.

Crim, you can not argue with me the fact that 80 years ago, here in NA, taht women were not treated well and that women were beat by their husbands. That is my point.

What difference does it make if 80 years ago it was the norm for women to be treated in whatever way you want to describe their treatment? The point is, still is, and always will be that anyone who holds prejudice against any sex, race, sexual orientation, what-have-you is an asshole and they need to chill the fuck out.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
THe point is Slinger, you can not change people right away. There is a learning process. For someone that is as brilliant as you, you should have taken a few sociology classes in university to understand that.

If you take a culture from the jungle, who has had no contact with a civilization, and put them in the middle of america, do you think that they would be able to assimilate and be an american right off the bat, 1 year, 2 years, 10 years. How long slinger, even if they wanted to change. My example can be proven in any country that has an aboriginal population. Canada, US, New Zealand, Austrailia and even the North of Japan have had issues with the population, and have not been able to assimilate perfectly into a different culture.

There is no internal pressure in Saudi Arabia or even any of the neighboring countries for them to change, so why should they, because we think they are wrong?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I just think it is funny how people can go to University or some school, all of a sudden find themselves, get influenced by someone, and then they know everything and how everything should be in a perfect world.

The American way and culture is the best in the world, lets push it on everyone, everyone should be like us.

Fuck i hate that. Going traveling would be so much fun. Look honey, those are the pyramids, but everyone talks and acts the same, that is so much fun. Could have watched this on TV and had the same experience without a sunburn.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Lenny, if missing the point was an olympic sport, you would be a 5-time gold medalist ^_^

Quote:

Lenny, if missing the point was an olympic sport, you would be a 5-time gold medalist ^_^

pwnt.

Who said anything about wanting everyone to be the same? I just don't want people governing me based on their equally as uneducated idea of how things should work.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
How is that Derid. I disagreed with what the man said, and you came back at me saying something to the fact that I believe that all women should be beat or something to that affect.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

Derid, tell me what this is about and see if you can get what the commercial is trying to say. For some reason Slinger, i dont think you could

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Its an ad, so my guess would be, we make good beer.
And all Canadians are not stupid blubber eating northern rednecks, but hockey is a real mans sport unlike soccer.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Theres more to it than that.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Because you have been implying that we should tolerate way to much. There is a difference between being tolerant of others, and letting them walk all over you.

Like for example I am tolerant of gays. Why? Its not because I think its a great thing at all, but simply because it doesnt really effect me. However, Saudi-type exported radicalism is something that does try to effect me. Like the man in the video said, they dont want to be agreed with- they want to be obeyed.

I, nor the video, was trying to universally condemn Islam or any other religion. But while many muslims in the world are relativly reasonable people, that is not the case in this example.

Accepting the Saudi type hard-line Islamists as reasonable people to be accepted and welcomed without comment is the moral equivalent of accepting the KKK and dealing with them as reasonable people.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Arent the Saudis the United States biggest ally in the middle east?

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything that any of us think? I think it's been pretty apparent that most of us are pretty discontent with a heavy number of political situations our government currently has us in.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Because you have been implying that we should tolerate way to much. There is a difference between being tolerant of others, and letting them walk all over you.

Like for example I am tolerant of gays. Why? Its not because I think its a great thing at all, but simply because it doesnt really effect me. However, Saudi-type exported radicalism is something that does try to effect me. Like the man in the video said, they dont want to be agreed with- they want to be obeyed.

I, nor the video, was trying to universally condemn Islam or any other religion. But while many muslims in the world are relativly reasonable people, that is not the case in this example.

Accepting the Saudi type hard-line Islamists as reasonable people to be accepted and welcomed without comment is the moral equivalent of accepting the KKK and dealing with them as reasonable people.

Totally agree with Derid here. A Trend is starting?

And Lenny: If it were up to me, the Saudis would NOT be our allies. We had Bin Laden cornered there before, and the French + the Saudis would NOT allow us to take him out. That was before 9-11.

Just because it's decent to tolerate a wide variety of cultures - and I totally believe this - it doesn't mean it makes sense to allow one culture to exploit our sense of justice (and some times naivety IMO) and attempt to walk all over us.

[Linked Image]

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
so bomb them, and get their oil. Isnt that what generally happens?

I also think it is funny how neither Slinger, Derid or Crim has commented on that video, but would rather comment on some stupid bigot commenting on things we all know already.

Last edited by Lenny; 10/19/07 10:46 AM.
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything that any of us think? I think it's been pretty apparent that most of us are pretty discontent with a heavy number of political situations our government currently has us in.

And havent they been allies of the UNited states for a long long time. Not just this president. I was watching something on TV last night, and it had George Bush talking about how Turkey should not invade Iraq to get some terrorists that attacked them in Turkey, then they showed how Bush supported Israel when they were attacked from Lebanon. American politics and the war agenda is only their when it benefits the good of America not the world.

How many places in Africa has the American presence been in lets say the last 10 years? There has been a tone of killing there and there needs to be some peace keeping. Canada has been there. Afghanistan, poor poor country. America has sent a skeleton crew compared to Iraq, and that is where Bin Ladin is. Why did the American army go to Iraq, because there was more to gain in Iraq (money wise) than Afghanistan.

Name me one war that America has been in that did not benefit them politically or monetarily, or because America has been attacked. WWII, it was known what Hitlers attention was, but how long did it take America to join the war? There is no peace keeping, it is more or less hidden Imperialism.

I know the topic has changed, but I believe it is all related.

The video i linked is pretty good. I have run into Americans that have had the maple leaf on their jacket when they are in a foreign country. Why, because most of the world believes that the US is a bully. Maybe Canada is a pussy nation when it comes to an army, but we have been in a lot of major wars, and most of them we have been in from the start, and we stay till it is finished.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I think I better stop, might lose my spot in Darkfall Beta

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

That was un-called for. I dont recall ever being accused of taking disagreements on this forum over political matters and carrying them over to any other guild activities.

Plus it would imply you were making enough rational sense to have a point that somehow got under my skin, which is a total impossibility in this case.

Besides, if you could jog your memory a little bit you might realize that few have been more against Bush and the agenda of quasi-imperialism than myself.

Continuing a diatribe against that, then following up with a remark implying that I will now be holding something against you just makes me wonder how much head trauma you have suffered lately.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

so bomb them, and get their oil. Isnt that what generally happens?

I also think it is funny how neither Slinger, Derid or Crim has commented on that video, but would rather comment on some stupid bigot commenting on things we all know already.

1. Comment on the Canadian video? It really didn't say anything at all. Just some guy proud he's Canadian. Don't know what it has to do with the topic about the so-called "Bigot."

2. The so-called "Bigot" who says what everyone already knows: If everyone already knew what he was talking about - and I mean know - AS IN, Understand, i.e., Comprehend; then he never would have had to bring that up to begin with - because EVERYONE, including the government, authorities, you-name-it, that allow the idiocy to persist, would have never allowed it to get this far.

Apparently people truly are naive and think it's fine that special rights are given to special interest groups to the detriment of a society trying to function with progress in mind.

Truth is; the man in the first video is not a bigot. He really is keeping it real and wondering just WTF is going on in the brains of european government.

Bottom line is; this thread isn't going to change anyone's point of view, no matter how much sense the original video made. If you want your culture and your way of life to persist as you know it, however, it may be time to start re-vamping your thought process in order to maintain it. Otherwise, you'll wind up stamped upon the sole of another man's shoe.

[Linked Image]

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

That was un-called for. I dont recall ever being accused of taking disagreements on this forum over political matters and carrying them over to any other guild activities.

Plus it would imply you were making enough rational sense to have a point that somehow got under my skin, which is a total impossibility in this case.

Besides, if you could jog your memory a little bit you might realize that few have been more against Bush and the agenda of quasi-imperialism than myself.

Continuing a diatribe against that, then following up with a remark implying that I will now be holding something against you just makes me wonder how much head trauma you have suffered lately.

I was kidding

Former Member
Former Member
Quote:

... but hockey is a real mans sport unlike soccer.

I guess you don't watch much soccer, because you're speaking crazy talk there. Go watch the 2005 Champions League Final. Greatest game ever played (unless your a rossoneri).

When your King calls you to action, will you hear the call?

Former Member
Former Member
By the way, everyone that watched that video lost brain cells in the process.

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL I have some family that played soccer in college and are now highschool coaches. I like to bust their balls, just bringing the tradition here.

I come from farmland and the first time I saw a soccerball I thought it was a volleyball. Now I have a couple kids that play on teams. I need to give the wife the old pickle tickle and make a boy so he can make up for all the girl games I have to put up with.

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess

Last edited by Heidi; 10/21/07 05:28 PM.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Former Member
Former Member
WTF mate?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
i support prejudice, fuck political correctiveness !

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Political Correctness is one of the most inhibiting and brainwashing social conventions to come into existence: A way for uptight and insecure persons to control and suppress the more secure - making confident persons feel just as uncomfortable and fearful about life as themselves...
When all that need apply is the simple golden rule.

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard