KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I think I better stop, might lose my spot in Darkfall Beta

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

That was un-called for. I dont recall ever being accused of taking disagreements on this forum over political matters and carrying them over to any other guild activities.

Plus it would imply you were making enough rational sense to have a point that somehow got under my skin, which is a total impossibility in this case.

Besides, if you could jog your memory a little bit you might realize that few have been more against Bush and the agenda of quasi-imperialism than myself.

Continuing a diatribe against that, then following up with a remark implying that I will now be holding something against you just makes me wonder how much head trauma you have suffered lately.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

so bomb them, and get their oil. Isnt that what generally happens?

I also think it is funny how neither Slinger, Derid or Crim has commented on that video, but would rather comment on some stupid bigot commenting on things we all know already.

1. Comment on the Canadian video? It really didn't say anything at all. Just some guy proud he's Canadian. Don't know what it has to do with the topic about the so-called "Bigot."

2. The so-called "Bigot" who says what everyone already knows: If everyone already knew what he was talking about - and I mean know - AS IN, Understand, i.e., Comprehend; then he never would have had to bring that up to begin with - because EVERYONE, including the government, authorities, you-name-it, that allow the idiocy to persist, would have never allowed it to get this far.

Apparently people truly are naive and think it's fine that special rights are given to special interest groups to the detriment of a society trying to function with progress in mind.

Truth is; the man in the first video is not a bigot. He really is keeping it real and wondering just WTF is going on in the brains of european government.

Bottom line is; this thread isn't going to change anyone's point of view, no matter how much sense the original video made. If you want your culture and your way of life to persist as you know it, however, it may be time to start re-vamping your thought process in order to maintain it. Otherwise, you'll wind up stamped upon the sole of another man's shoe.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

That was un-called for. I dont recall ever being accused of taking disagreements on this forum over political matters and carrying them over to any other guild activities.

Plus it would imply you were making enough rational sense to have a point that somehow got under my skin, which is a total impossibility in this case.

Besides, if you could jog your memory a little bit you might realize that few have been more against Bush and the agenda of quasi-imperialism than myself.

Continuing a diatribe against that, then following up with a remark implying that I will now be holding something against you just makes me wonder how much head trauma you have suffered lately.

I was kidding

Former Member
Former Member
Quote:

... but hockey is a real mans sport unlike soccer.

I guess you don't watch much soccer, because you're speaking crazy talk there. Go watch the 2005 Champions League Final. Greatest game ever played (unless your a rossoneri).

When your King calls you to action, will you hear the call?

Former Member
Former Member
By the way, everyone that watched that video lost brain cells in the process.

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
LOL I have some family that played soccer in college and are now highschool coaches. I like to bust their balls, just bringing the tradition here.

I come from farmland and the first time I saw a soccerball I thought it was a volleyball. Now I have a couple kids that play on teams. I need to give the wife the old pickle tickle and make a boy so he can make up for all the girl games I have to put up with.

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess

Last edited by Heidi; 10/21/07 05:28 PM.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Former Member
Former Member
WTF mate?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
i support prejudice, fuck political correctiveness !

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard