KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Oh? Where do I imply that? Where did I imply the Saudis should build a McDonalds? I am left wondering if you read what I wrote, or skimmed it and dreamt some random stuff up.

I dont recall telling the Sauds how to run their country ever came into the picture.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
THen what are you getting at. You made a comment on their behaviors

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
My whole point of this persons arguement, is that he is talking about how the Europeans allow muslims to do what they want, and how wrong it is. How Europeans accomodate, while the saudis would not do that.

And another thing derid, how long has our civilization been living in an organized and industrialized way? 70 years ago, the Saudis were nomads, had not form of organization, then they struck oil, and then started to live in an organized way. You mentioned how they treat their women, how long ago in our countries were women degraded, beaten and had no rights. Look back Derid, it was not that long ago. It takes time for some of these what we call backwards people, to change and progress, I dont think it will be too long till that happens.

And you can say, that somewhere in some book how women are to behave under the muslim thought. BUt it does not take too far to see in our belief system, that in most christian marriages, that a woman is supposed to say that they will obey their husband in their wedding vowes.

I think you should really watch the kingdom, even if it is not the whole movie, just the last five minutes, and you tell me how different we are than them.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Not all cultures began the same way, Lenny. Many of the Ancient Celtic cultures had women as equals, or near-equals to men, including queens, priestesses, etc (of course with some pocketed or random exceptions). The farther East you went, however, the less rights women seemed to have had.

In fact, not all nomadic cultures practiced treating women as less than animals or at best; equal to that of cattle. Some actually regarded women quite highly.

------

Back to the original topic: If Europe, and America for that matter, continue on the course we're on - we're bringing about our own demise. It's completely idiotic - political-correctness has got to be the stupidest thing ever dreamed up, mainly because there's no stopping point / no drawing the line.

It's like some guy decided one day "Hmm, I really have a huge cock. It's just not fair for other men to have lesser. I'll just lop mine off a couple inches so the next guy feels better. Oh shit, this guy has a 2 inch stiffy. Well, looks like I'm going to lop off another 6 inches. There, all better now." Meanwhile some guy next door with a three inch cack just got a mongo penile implant and begins to publicly ridicule the idiotic man who once had a huge one, and now has a 3.5 inch wanker.

Crazy analogy? Nah. That's pretty much what's going on. The same can be said for women who get breast reductions because they want to "fit in" and not have so much attention drawn to themselves. Come on people...

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Crim, that is not what i am saying. And i did not say all nomadic cultures. But if you look at it, as a population became more industrialized, people were treated better and given more rights.

Crim, you can not argue with me the fact that 80 years ago, here in NA, taht women were not treated well and that women were beat by their husbands. That is my point.

Missing in Action - October 2021
What difference does it make if 80 years ago it was the norm for women to be treated in whatever way you want to describe their treatment? The point is, still is, and always will be that anyone who holds prejudice against any sex, race, sexual orientation, what-have-you is an asshole and they need to chill the fuck out.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
THe point is Slinger, you can not change people right away. There is a learning process. For someone that is as brilliant as you, you should have taken a few sociology classes in university to understand that.

If you take a culture from the jungle, who has had no contact with a civilization, and put them in the middle of america, do you think that they would be able to assimilate and be an american right off the bat, 1 year, 2 years, 10 years. How long slinger, even if they wanted to change. My example can be proven in any country that has an aboriginal population. Canada, US, New Zealand, Austrailia and even the North of Japan have had issues with the population, and have not been able to assimilate perfectly into a different culture.

There is no internal pressure in Saudi Arabia or even any of the neighboring countries for them to change, so why should they, because we think they are wrong?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I just think it is funny how people can go to University or some school, all of a sudden find themselves, get influenced by someone, and then they know everything and how everything should be in a perfect world.

The American way and culture is the best in the world, lets push it on everyone, everyone should be like us.

Fuck i hate that. Going traveling would be so much fun. Look honey, those are the pyramids, but everyone talks and acts the same, that is so much fun. Could have watched this on TV and had the same experience without a sunburn.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Lenny, if missing the point was an olympic sport, you would be a 5-time gold medalist ^_^

Quote:

Lenny, if missing the point was an olympic sport, you would be a 5-time gold medalist ^_^

pwnt.

Who said anything about wanting everyone to be the same? I just don't want people governing me based on their equally as uneducated idea of how things should work.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard