KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I think it's pretty obvious that his objective isn't to inform people of what's going on in the world, as most of us know. He wants to light a fire under people's asses because even though we know whats up no one gives a shit. He isn't here to report, he's here to review and apply spin, and I think he does it well.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
From what i got out of it, is he is telling us to be like them.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I dont get that. I think he was just exhorting the folks in Europe to exercise their brains and realize that its unhealthy
to accomodate unreasonable people.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Exactly.

His message was basically, "wake the fuck up! Just because we want to treat everyone fairly doesn't mean some fucktards won't try to exploit us for doing just that."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It's a video version of a rant. He's annoyed by what he
sees, so instead of blogging it he whipped out a video
camera.

Since the world seems to have a YouTube addiction, it's one
of the better ways to get something off your chest.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
IF you guys think that what he says is right, that is your business. I guess we should not allow people to practice what they believe.

The only question I have about the video is the medical question. If England has a universal medical plan, like we do in Canada, the doctor would not be allowed to do what he did anyways. If it was a private clinic, why the fuck would you go to a place like that anyways. That is the only topic that he raised that should have some sort of anger. Other than that, who the fuck cares. Any public service should not have religion as an issue and should not be exploited.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
to correct you Lenny
their religion also has laws and rules that contradict the laws and basic freedoms we have in OUR COUNTRY that is my only issue with them

however I guess we already live by Christian law anyway so what are you gonna do about it, personally I'll stick with the non psycho stone women (anymore at least), and have the ability to wipe my ass with my right hand religion

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Quote:

IF you guys think that what he says is right, that is your business. I guess we should not allow people to practice what they believe.

Not when it means telling me what to do, no.

I would agree that a private person, or establishment has the right to alloy or dissalow their employees to do as they see fit. I dont think the author of the piece would disagree with it. But he can rag on the stores for doing as much, and be perfectly justified in his irritability.

I think the main point was not one or two small issues, it was the fact that Europeans put way to much stock in political correctness. And no, Extremist Religionists beliefs should not be tolerated in a civilized environment.

From what you are saying Lenny, you think because they have some religious beliefs that they should be able to, in Britain or the US or anywhere else, torture, abuse and mutulate their women. Because thats what they do in Saudi Arabia, and they claim their religion gives them the right to do so.

Whether or not that was your intent, that is what you are syaing.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Everyone has the right to practice and believe in the religion of their choice. ( Including the lack thereof )

Where the line is drawn is you don't get the right to force
ME to change MY lifestyle to suit YOUR beliefs. Any more
than I would expect you to conform to my own.

That's pretty much the gist of the video.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Quote:

Not when it means telling me what to do, no.

I would agree that a private person, or establishment has the right to alloy or dissalow their employees to do as they see fit. I dont think the author of the piece would disagree with it. But he can rag on the stores for doing as much, and be perfectly justified in his irritability.

I think the main point was not one or two small issues, it was the fact that Europeans put way to much stock in political correctness. And no, Extremist Religionists beliefs should not be tolerated in a civilized environment.

From what you are saying Lenny, you think because they have some religious beliefs that they should be able to, in Britain or the US or anywhere else, torture, abuse and mutulate their women. Because thats what they do in Saudi Arabia, and they claim their religion gives them the right to do so.

Whether or not that was your intent, that is what you are syaing.

LOL DERID. that is not what I was saying.

It was all fine, and i can put up with his BS, till he made a point about building a moske in London. I believe that his point was not allowing their freedoms in his country. Europe, Canada and the US is no different in the fact taht we allow people to have freedom to practice their own religion, have their own beliefs, do what they want. Both countries, canada and the US has allowed this to happen not only to muslims, but other nationalities. In Canada, we tried to assimilate our aboriginal populiation into the white anglo saxon ways by putting them in residential schools. Now look, tax payers are paying over a billion dollars for the damage done.

Because we accept people for who they are, and not what they believe, we are better than the Saudi's.

Derid, from your statements, you are more or less telling me that every country in the world should assimilate to the american way, or whatch out. All countries should be found on guns and war, and people of those countries should when they talk about the problems that are current, shoudl go back to what the country was found on. I think that is complete BS.... Things change, and so do peoples views, and they become more understanding and not bullies.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard