KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
For the most part any documentary is nothing but propuganda. Well unless its something like that gorrila chick.

Moore and Gore are the biggest ones out right now. They fill the movies with half truth and outright lies that are torn apart buy scientist and others that actually know what they are talking about and no one listens to them because they dont say millions of people will die in a lake of fire. If it bleeds it leads. No one is going to report all is good. I forgot the guy that ate nothing but mcdonalds for a month I belived that one, you should see the fat fuck I work with, all the fast food chains have his picture on the billboards.

Missing in Action - October 2021
First, Loose Change 9/11 is a documentary filmed and produced by a handful of college students (I don't live too far from them, actually; they used to advertise on the radio station my dad was working for a little while back.)

Second, PLEASE link me to articles written by scientists that "tear apart" Gore's "half truth and outright lies". Please DON'T link me to articles about how he's a hypocrite because he uses a lot of electricity or has people in his film that have personal jets. I also don't really care to read articles about how petroleum has reduced the percent of malnourished people in the world: there are alternate sources of fuel that are much more environment-friendly.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Well if you have seen "Loose Change" what do you think of the criticisms leveled here.

I've haven't seen the thing myself, but I have read plenty of descriptions of it saying it's pretty transparent propaganda, and not very good propaganda at that, since most of it is pretty easily refuted.

I'm not given to conspiracy theories myself, which is why I don't waste my time with things like this, or stuff by Michael Moore. For one thing, as a government employee myself, I know first hand that no one in the government is nearly smart enough to pull off any of these intricate "Dr Evil" plots.

You guys can dislike President Bush if you like, but keep it to stuff that is plausible.

This crap is foolish.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Heh so I take a look at that blog. Let me say that their counterclaims are really really .... REALLY poor.

A couple of points may be correct, but they are not particularly important to the main points, and in some cases I can testify that the counterpoints are 1): often taken out of context, 2) sometimes outright false, and 3) often something they "claim" was said or claimed by loosechange, was in fact NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE DOCUMENTARY.

Frankly the gross innaccuracies, and blatant ignorance on the part of the screw loosechange blog seriously throws into doubt its credibility. More like someone wants to be half assed, and get praise from people who dont know better for being the great guys to "debunk conspiracy theories".

"Look at me folks, many people dont like something someone labels as a conspiracy theory, so I get to look cool for my friends, and everyone tells me they love me. Except for those nutcases who watch X-files and think something might be different than Fox/CBS reported" - This previous paragraph sums up my opinion of that blog.

Loosechange may well not have gotten everything right. I dont doubt that in some cases its far from perfect (I could think of a handfull of such places when I watched it)but it still does a very good job overall.

In this case, the debunkers are gonna have to try harder.

I started reading over the blog and ended up reading something that made me LOL (some list of reasons Loose Change was B.S.) and then I read the responses to it. 90% of the responses were all the same thing -- people LOLing at the blog for trying to discredit Loose Change by listing a bunch of empty rebuttals to the documentary. Then I stopped reading it. (If anyone sees anything on the blog worth reading, I'm all ears!)

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
First off I still believe 90% of documentarys are 2 pounds of bullshit in a 1 pound bag. I dont have a link for that you just have to come over to my house for a few wild turkeys.

Second Loose Change-never seen it, most likey never will.

Thirdly Al Gore is a nut job. See first part.

http://www.noaa.gov/
http://www.globalwarmingarchive.com/History.aspx

heres some links I know you like them. The noaa is a gov one so they will not be politiclly incorrect. But the other has articles over a long time line.

By the way yes there are lots of different fuel types out there and when they are viable replacements they will be used. They have to be viable first we have nothing that can replace coal,petro,nuclear that would not cost a fortune to use. And incase you didnt notice the polution levels of the have dropped. I cant remember the last time I heard we were going to have acid rain. You was co2 levels to drop look at the rest of the world. I once saw a ad for one of those little tin boxxes they have in the eu that gets like 60mpg. After we get it over here and add all the gadgets to lower emisions it get 40mpg. So who is putting out more greenhouse gasses, it thats what they are. Show me a link that proves they are. Not one that says they are but has proved it.

When I was a kid in high school, the 80's) we were told we were going to freeze to death from the glaciers comeing down on us. Now the oceans are going to start on fire. You can see my reluctance to belive junk science.

I also live in a place that once had tons of ice above my head and then later it was an ocean. Point is the climate changes all the time. One side says co2 is the cause of global warming another says it is a result. Most of the scientist dont agree with what is the cause so how does Al Gore know. He doesnt it has turned in to a pollitical party that has an agenda. They tell use we have 10 years before we die, we dont, then they tell us no missed a 3 now we have 50 years. Nobody knows for sure because the cavemen never keep records on a world wide scale to give us an model to look at.

Now we have some people telling us what the climate should be, like they invented it. Then they tell us we are destroying the planet. The planet has been through more then we can put out so I think the planet will be fine

There is only one thing I know of that can cause rapid climate change do you.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
well all in all i want john steward to be president, because atleast hell make presidents of other countries laugh and maybe get free stuff in the process.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard