KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Check out my Myspace page and look at my pics and tell me what I'm wearing on my head in quite a few pics. But hey, Fine guys; I'll slander islamic terrorists in more private forums. I do agree with Slinger's point about some rich white folk making big deals about these things: many that I've met are typically the least empathetic of any group but themselves and the most racist of all -affirmative action says it all - they believe that those who are not white are not equal enough or capable enough to get hired, so they need extra help? LOL - there shouldn't even be a questionare on job applications asking what race or gender you are. You should be hired on ability alone. In my social life, at Theatre in UWL, at work, and in my time in the USMC, I was never accused or thought of as being racist. I definitely am, however, anti-terrorist, and will NEVER bow down in fear of such, and do feel compelled to jab at their fanatic idiocy whenever possible.

And, Arcain; what are you talking about?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Crim, it looks like you're wearing a doo rag in some of your pictures, yeah. In all fairness though, keeping a caged monkey on your porch does not give you a justified reason to use the phrase "porch monkey".

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Quote:

Check out my Myspace page and look at my pics and tell me what I'm wearing on my head in quite a few pics. But hey, Fine guys; I'll slander islamic terrorists in more private forums. I do agree with Slinger's point about some rich white folk making big deals about these things: many that I've met are typically the least empathetic of any group but themselves and the most racist of all -affirmative action says it all - they believe that those who are not white are not equal enough or capable enough to get hired, so they need extra help? LOL - there shouldn't even be a questionare on job applications asking what race or gender you are. You should be hired on ability alone. In my social life, at Theatre in UWL, at work, and in my time in the USMC, I was never accused or thought of as being racist. I definitely am, however, anti-terrorist, and will NEVER bow down in fear of such, and do feel compelled to jab at their fanatic idiocy whenever possible.

And, Arcain; what are you talking about?

Personally, I think we put too much damn stock in whom we are or may be offending. I say F-Them all and the horses they rode in on. Words are words. I could care less if my words offend anyone. Simple solution, if you are offended, stop listening. Problem solved. Everyone is entitled to their oppinions and likes/dislikes. Keep representing Crim.

[color:"blue"]Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.[/color]

http://www.piczo.com/aviendha416?g=22288045&cr=4

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Quote:

Crim, it looks like you're wearing a doo rag in some of your pictures, yeah. In all fairness though, keeping a caged monkey on your porch does not give you a justified reason to use the phrase "porch monkey".

You're right. Keeping a caged Monkey on your porch does not give you license to use the phrase "Porch Monkey". The first amendment does. That whole little thing about freedom of speech/expression/etc. That constitutionally protected freedom that American veterans past and present fought, bled and died for, ensuring that you could use the phrase "porch monkey" or "raghead Mafia" or any other derrogatory statement that comes to mind if you wish. Are these phrases wise to use? Probably not. But as I've already stated, while I do not use this kind of language in my daily life, I can if I wanted to and don't give a flying rat's behind who they offended if I did.

[color:"blue"]Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.[/color]

http://www.piczo.com/aviendha416?g=22288045&cr=4

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Quote:

Quote:

You're right. Keeping a caged Monkey on your porch does not give you license to use the phrase "Porch Monkey". The first amendment does. That whole little thing about freedom of speech/expression/etc. That constitutionally protected freedom that American veterans past and present fought, bled and died for, ensuring that you could use the phrase "porch monkey" or "raghead Mafia" or any other derrogatory statement that comes to mind if you wish. Are these phrases wise to use? Probably not. But as I've already stated, while I do not use this kind of language in my daily life, I can if I wanted to and don't give a flying rat's behind who they offended if I did.

lol, Avi, I truly love (seriously, no sarcasm, I love it) that you're defending Crim's right to use derogatory terms, then you used "flying rat's behind" instead of "flying rat's ass". <3

And like you said, he CAN say it, but he *probably* shouldn't, at least not in our public forums. Besides, everyone knows that KGB is 100% American and we hate everyone else so our private forums are totally the right place for making fun of other cultures, races, religions, etc... lawl

khi Offline
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
on a positive side one day we shall be know as just humans no nationalities race sex ... wishful thinking... we are vile creatures <men> that need to be taught a leason...kinda went off topic there but u get what i mean its impossible to erase the hate thats been imbeded into us for years we've been taught to hate anything thats not like us...change takes time even though i wish i could beat the crap out of every racist bastard...

thats why i love MMO's everyones the same there <a Gamer> so dont let my worlds collide with this nonsense plz..

cant we all just get along

Former KGB Member
khi #15680 02/19/07 04:42 PM
/grabs Khi's hand
/grabs Crim's hand
/begins singing

khi #15681 02/19/07 05:16 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

on a positive side one day we shall be know as just humans no nationalities race sex ... wishful thinking... we are vile creatures <men> that need to be taught a leason...

cant we all just get along

That's actually a really scary thought at the top, and I have to disagree with you on that one Khi. What makes us all human is how diverse and different we are. Each race and culture should take pride in its origins and heritage, from Middle Eastern to Chinese to Mauri to Eskimos to Native American and so on and so forth. It's just that one shouldn't be trying to completely wipe out the other, and we should appreciate other races and cultures and understand our strengths and weaknesses as we regard theirs.

If all the cultures finall blended into one; if all the nations were united under ONE Nation - then what's to stop that government from removing any and all humanity we have, and what freedoms we currently hold dear? Answer: NOTHING can stop it from doing whatever the hell it wants, including reducing us to the level of slavery.

We need all these various nations and diverse cultures to keep power in check - For the sake of freedom and the human spirit.

Like I've stated: I'm NOT anti-cultural or racist. But I'm VERY Pro-Humanitarian and EXTREMELY Anti-Terrorist. THOSE people will not stop killing and subduing the weak until everyone believes what they believe and lives exactly as they do.

On a side note: I'd never used the term "raghead mafia" before in my life until I posted it in this thread the other day, and have no idea where it came from. I was sincerely referring to the extreme islamic fascists/fanatics...for what it's worth.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
khi Offline
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
lol i just like the star trek view

Former KGB Member
khi #15683 02/20/07 05:39 AM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
I like the star trek view as well, but before that will ever happen we have to meet alien races... cause then we can war them instead of ourselves. That's how it works. Regardless we have to have someone to fight.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard