KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Demoyn #124995 05/19/14 11:32 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
what class set up does aoe healing? Seems the other side always does AOE healing. I've noticed that a lot in skirmishes in HellSwamp.

Do we have any dedicated aoe healing for PVP raids?

Also yes - goal is to get to 50, and test and get comfy with PVP.

Work and real life has been some what inhibiting my ability to play as much as I would like.

However, when live game releases I will cash in some of them brownie points with my wife to buy in game time :)

Last edited by Gawaine; 05/19/14 11:33 AM.
Demoyn #124997 05/19/14 11:44 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I agree, personally I am trying to get back to the basics of why I game, namely fun and friends, and the glory of us as a whole. I miss why I first got into online gaming and I want to get back to that and worry less about making myself look good. Some people will never let me find that peace, and that's fine if they want to continue that negative mindset, however I won't let it stop me from trying to find that piece of me I lost touch with.

KGB has shown itself to be stronger than I am due to it's longevity, that is something to take pride in, but also something we need to live up to by evolving, and remaining true to the best qualities of this clan. stay together, and play smarter not harder. use tactics that are proven, and communicate, help each other, and stay committed, not just in guild/on the oracle but most importantly in game. Being divided in game, or between games and only playing a game for a month hurts us every time.

A little visit from the High King more often couldn't hurt either foil

TLDR: KGB is good I hope I can be too.

Last edited by Drakiis; 05/19/14 11:44 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Demoyn #124998 05/19/14 12:15 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yeah, I will be spending less time in Alpha. I will continue to do the weekly pvp outings if possible, gonna continue doing my farm and making money to get some gear etc.

Now that I am 50, I will be stepping back from the game a bit until its the final product.

Unfortunately I will be gone memorial day weekend. So it will be awhile before I can pvp with you guys again

Grem #124999 05/19/14 12:40 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Grem
Yeah, I will be spending less time in Alpha. I will continue to do the weekly pvp outings if possible, gonna continue doing my farm and making money to get some gear etc.

Now that I am 50, I will be stepping back from the game a bit until its the final product.

Unfortunately I will be gone memorial day weekend. So it will be awhile before I can pvp with you guys again

Im basically in the same boat. Until we set some goals as a clan like trying to grab a piece of land etc, I will be spending less time in game until live.

[Linked Image]
Drakiis #125000 05/19/14 12:49 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I agree, personally I am trying to get back to the basics of why I game, namely fun and friends, and the glory of us as a whole. I miss why I first got into online gaming and I want to get back to that and worry less about making myself look good. Some people will never let me find that peace, and that's fine if they want to continue that negative mindset, however I won't let it stop me from trying to find that piece of me I lost touch with.

KGB has shown itself to be stronger than I am due to it's longevity, that is something to take pride in, but also something we need to live up to by evolving, and remaining true to the best qualities of this clan. stay together, and play smarter not harder. use tactics that are proven, and communicate, help each other, and stay committed, not just in guild/on the oracle but most importantly in game. Being divided in game, or between games and only playing a game for a month hurts us every time.

A little visit from the High King more often couldn't hurt either foil

TLDR: KGB is good I hope I can be too.

Donk uses Jet's account for alpha

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Brommas #125006 05/19/14 06:12 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Brommas
Originally Posted By: Grem

Im basically in the same boat. Until we set some goals as a clan like trying to grab a piece of land etc, I will be spending less time in game until live.

^This

Pretty much enjoy experimenting in Alpha and dabble to get an idea of the meta. Run around with us on the usual weekend runs. Maybe we do some dungeons over the next weeks in addition to stack pvp.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #125032 05/20/14 01:01 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Deaf Ears.

Is Uber playing?

[Linked Image]
Sini #125033 05/20/14 01:04 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Sini
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Deaf Ears.

Is Uber playing?

Yes

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Drakiis #125036 05/20/14 03:07 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
A little visit from the High King more often couldn't hurt

I will be playing at release with my fancy account. Currently Donk is using it until then.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard