KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
How the Grand Bargaineers Hurt America

Quote:
Excessive focus on these issues distracts crucial attention from meaningful budget questions which play out on a much shorter time frame. Right now, fiscal policy is set to be much too tight in 2013 with terrible growth effects that are being ignored by the political system. To assess fiscal policy correctly, you have to get off the focus on the long-term and instead pay attention to what politicians actually control.

We don’t have one budget deficit, we have several. They are:

- A short term budget deficit related to the Great Recession. Stimulus and economy stabilizers (UI, AFDC, and so on) increase, revenues go down.
- A deficit created by Bush-era policies that created unprecedented levels of deficit spending: tax cuts, Medicare Part D, Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
- A long-term deficit created by demographic shifts in the US population that cause increase in Medicare and Social Security outlays.
- A long-term deficit created by Medicare cost expansion as a function of overall healthcare cost growth in the US.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Missed one,

-A deficit created by Obama-era polices that created 800 billion dollars plus in spending within his first 100 days in office.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I was hoping for serious discussion, not more Red-ness.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
I was hoping for serious discussion, not more Red-ness.

Dont be a dumbass, you singled out only one adminstartion when we can go back 30 years and point out that both parities have fucked us up the ass.

You want a serious discussion, talk from the center, not from neverland ranch where the bad people on the right use to molest you.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I singled out one administration because of how destructive it was. Credit is, where credit is due.

Sure, lets look at last 30 years and compare fiscal record of GOP vs. Dems I know how it compares, do you?

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I singled out one administration because of how destructive it was. Credit is, where credit is due.

Sure, lets look at last 30 years and compare fiscal record of GOP vs. Dems I know how it compares, do you?

You singled that one couse it does not fit what you belive. I know how to compare, you on the other hand rather attack and dodge, so instead of playing your little game of GOP VS Dems, instead lets play How has Sinij helped his fellow man?

Your nothing but a talking wind bag. You talk a big game how people should do this, or people should do that, but yet, I have yet to see you actully do these things that you preach others should do. Take care of your fellow man, ha, you are to infused with the desire to look down on others and think others should help people, but when asked, you back out, say it is some one elses resbonbility. When was the last time you gave a homeless person your food, the money in your pocket when they asked, gave up your seat so an old person could sit, a hitchker a lift, pulled over to help someone change a tire, jumped into the middle of a fight when you seen a man beating a women, put your ass on the line for some one that you dont even know?

Sinij, your nothing but an empty sock puppet, that has not the conviction to live the life that you try to force onto others. Your a dead beat, a parasite that thinks your opions and words actully matter, when you have never stood up for them and did them yourself. You preach how this should be or that should be but do nothing. You bitch and whine and yet lack the ability to pick yourself up and help others as you insite they should be helped by some one else.

You are lack luster in your apporach to life as you are lack luster to your apporach on these forums. Better to spew the drivel of others then to take it on yourself to fix the world you live in.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
finally! the more people who call out bullshit the more lame threads will die in flames

KGB Darkfall
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

If you only count Clinton and not Obama, the Dems do look reasonable on deficit issues. But GOP House also had something to do with that.

The problem with saying "30 years" is that we have only had 2 Dem Presidents in that time. Instead of trying to ignore Obamas poor budgeting and mass spending, and trying to make a broad case -

It would be more accurate to simply say "this is what happened under Clinton, and it was more responsible" - which would actually be true.

Trying to make out Pelosi, Reid, or Obama as fiscally responsible in the slightest is a complete non-starter , utterly ridiculous, and will just lead to flames.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I see nobody is actually interested in talking about deficit, instead you'd rather try to pretend Bush years didn't happen.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I see nobody is actually interested in talking about deficit, instead you'd rather try to pretend Bush years didn't happen.

BLAH BLAH BLAH I LACK THE WILL TODO WHAT I PREACH OTHERS SHOULD DO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard