Well my patience to subscribed 3 accounts to Aventurine is over.

While the game still the best concept alive since UO, I do not have fun and patience to continue subscribed the accounts and to hold the Island.

I got the Island farming hundreds of hours together with my brother, and had a the best time playing MMO in years with KGB.
I tried to sell it on the market for Darkfall Gold, but the interest in the game is small, and didnt get any really good offers. So I prefer to give it to Guild members if possible.

I already spoke to Ismash and seems there is no actual KGB member needing a house, but if any KGB member want to get back to Darkfall together with some friend, I'll give the 3 houses for free.

The 3 Houses with safes and crafting stations make any group of players independent, you can craft and use the safe together now up to 6 players(10 if you can get guest room).

So if any KGB want to get back to the game, and want to have a exclusive Island to call his home, speak now!

For mistake a forgot to unsubscribe Mixplikt account, so I will have one account for the next 5 months. But the other 2 will go.

Last edited by Mithus; 12/25/11 12:07 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]