Really? You can do better than some old man complaining about "propeller head kids".

Problem with Obama is that he is not forceful enough in calling out bullshit Republicans pulling out. Compromise my ass, air all dirty laundry, go after these fuckers that would rather send country into default than raise taxes on rich from historical lows. Problem with this approach that country will likely burn in the process, but to hell with it, things cannot go on as they are now for much longer.

Still, my vote goes to Obama (unless Ron Paul gets nominated, but pigs would fly first) because rest of backward redneck hicks from the sticks that would be running would surely not only continue pillaging the country by letting lobbyists write all laws, but also set back social and human rights back another couple decades to appease biblethumpers. I am not crazy about some of Ron Pauls ideas (return to gold standard, his anti abortion stance and such), but at least he is guaranteed to rock the boat. We _need_ to rock the boat.

Last edited by sinij; 11/20/11 08:54 PM.

[Linked Image]