Originally Posted By: sinij

You can always create separate passwords for "need-to-know" chat rooms.

Bad idea if you are meaning for things other than like an Officer channel. People get very picky about who is in their channel and more drama ensues from this. Seen it way too many times.

Originally Posted By: sinij

Relaxing vent rules is all-around great idea, but I still don't think it was relaxed enough. In my opinion, there is no need for our vent to be secure. There are no games (that I am aware of) that we engage in that require hush-hush secrecy of individualized, password protected accounts.

That is true as far as I know, It was on lock down primarily while we were still very active playing Darkfall Online. Which did require secrecy.

I think Jet opened it up enough now that it shouldnt hinder people from coming onto the vent and being able to converse with other KGB. I have been on other vents that some would call "open" and lemme tell ya there really isnt much difference from ours currently. Is there some special vent ability you feel everyone should have access to that the public users do not?? They can speak and move... what else do they need?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]